Welcome Thrissur 2021
- Nov 21, 2021
- Thrissur, Kerala, India
Loongs Cricket Academy, Aranattukara, Thrissur, Kerala, India
- Loongs Cricket Academy, Aranattukara, Thrissur, Kerala, India,- 680618
- Arun Kattussery Pisharath and Hariprasad CM
- WCA Delegate
- Daniel James
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- Make sure you will be available at the venue at least 15 minutes before your event starts. You won't be allowed to participate in an event if you reach late.
- If you're participating in a WCA competition for first time or not aware of competition rules, make sure that you attend the tutorial session.
- If you're participating in a WCA competition for first time, please bring your ID card as well.
All participants are expected to volunteer for the event when they are not participating. The roles could be of a judge, runner, or a scrambler, depending upon the situation.
COVID-19 Specific Information:
- We will be requiring proof of a negative COVID-19 RTPCR test within 72 hours before the start of competition or proof of full vaccination (two doses) to enter the competition.
- We strongly discourage you from bringing guests. The maximum number of guests that is preferred to accompay a competitor would be limited to ONE. (Other additional guidelines will be informed in the Specific-Guidelines page).
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 40 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₹500 (Indian Rupee).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until by contacting the organization team.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Spectators can attend paying an entry fee of ₹100 (Indian Rupee).
Pass fee (for participating): 500 INR
Each event: 100 INR
So if you are participating in 3 events, fees will be 500 + (3x100) = 800
Early bird discount offer - till Nov 01, 2021, 11:59 PM IST
Pass fee (for participating): 400 INR
Each event: 100 INR
So if you are participating in 3 events, fees will be 400 + (3x100) = 700.
There will NOT be any Spot Registration for this event
There will be a fees of 100 INR for each guest you accompany.
Steps to complete online registration
Step 1 - Register here by selecting the events you want to participate in.
Step 2 - Pay the registration fee here: https://www.cubelelo.com/products/welcome-thrissur-2021
Step 3 - Wait upto 48 hours for your registration to be confirmed. Once your registration is confirmed, you will get a confirmation mail and your name will appear in the list of registered competitors.
NB: Your registration will be precessed manually only after the payment of required fees.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
|3x3x3 Cube||Bhargav Narasimhan||8.66||9.52||India||10.15||8.79||12.87||8.66||9.63|
|2x2x2 Cube||Bhargav Narasimhan||2.08||3.52||India||6.27||2.51||4.97||2.08||3.07|
|4x4x4 Cube||Bhargav Narasimhan||35.80||42.74||India||35.80||44.45||43.97||41.28||42.96|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Bhargav Narasimhan||1:17.77||DNF||India||1:17.77||DNF||DNF|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Bhargav Narasimhan||11.01||12.10||India||12.69||13.16||11.01||11.47||12.15|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 6 advance to next round|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Ao5||1:00.00||Top 6 advance to next round|
|4x4x4 Cube||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||4:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:30.00|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||2:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:00.00||Top 6 advance to next round|
|Pyraminx||First round||Ao5||1:00.00||Top 6 advance to next round|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue Loongs Cricket Academy, Aranattukara, Thrissur, Kerala, India.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone Asia/Kolkata.
Schedule for Sunday (November 21, 2021)
For those of you new to cubing, WELCOME!
We wanted to let you know this event is perfectly fine for cubers of ANY age and experience. We just ask you know a couple things before coming to compete...
First, please be familiar with the WCA Regulations, found here:
Here's a video that will be helpful for new comers:
If you are stoked to compete and ready to sign up, head over to the 'Registration & Payment' tab and it will guide you to the registration.
Q: Do I use my own cube to compete?
A: YES! You are responsible for your own hardware in order to compete. This means you should bring your own cube.
Q: What is the normal age of competitors at these events?
A: All ages are welcome, but in general competitors are between 10 and 20 years old. Don't let this stop you though, everyone can and should cube!
Q: How do I find results?
A: All results are posted on the WCA page within a week after the competition finishes. However, for the day of competing, go to WCA Live to find information about current events. This is also where you will find information about upcoming rounds of events. Remember, the results are entered by a human so please be patient if you do not see your results immediately.
Q: Are there age divisions?
A: Nope! All competitors compete together.
Q: I want to attend, or I have friends/family who want to attend, but not compete. Do they need to pay as well?
A: No. All spectators are free to view the competition at no cost. There is payment only to compete. But in some cases, venue will be having restriction to allow spectators depending on the competition.
Q: Can I have fun at this event?
A: HECK YES! Cubing is amazing, and we sincerely hope you enjoy the competition!
If you have any further queries, please do mail the organizers & delegates.
- Accommodation (if required) will have to be taken care by the competitor.
- Lunch and snacks will be provided to the competitors and guests upon a nominal payment of 150 INR per person. This payment should be done during the registration process by selecting add-ons. It is preferred to not step outside of the venue until the end of the whole event in order to save time as well as to reduce exposure to the public.
Directions to arrive at the venue by Air and Taxi:
- Cochin (Kochi) International Airport (COK) at Nedumbassery is situated 53 kilometres south of the venue. One can ask for a pre-paid taxi or board a train from Aluva (AWY) to reach Loongs. The taxi-ride takes about one and a half hours.
Directions to arrive at the venue by Train/Bus
By Train: Thrissur Railway Station is the closest train station situated 1.5 kilometres from the venue. After disembarking, one can hire an autorickshawor UBER to come to the venue. The ride takes about 5 minutes.
By Bus: Thrissur KSRTC bus stand, North Bust stand, or Sakthan Thamburan bus stand are situated within 5 kilometres from the venue. After disembarking, one can hire an autorickshawor UBER to come to the venue. The ride takes about 5 - 15 minutes. .
Click here to find the major locations on google maps:
Loongs Cricket Academy
Railway Station, Kizhakkepuram Rd, Kizhakkepuram, Poothole, Thrissur, Kerala 680618
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.