Visayas Championship 2018
- May 19 - 20, 2018
- Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines
- Ouano Avenue, North Reclamation Area Mandaue City, Cebu
West Lobby in between First Family Appliance and Samsung
- PCA Organizing Committee
- WCA Delegates
- James Benedict Cañares and John Edison Ubaldo
Registration fee(Inclusion: certificate of participation, ID and a KungFu QingHong 3x3x3) starts at Php 300.00 for the first 3 events and Php 50.00 additional fee for each additional event, this is up to March 31, 2018 only for the early bird. Regular base registration fee of Php 350 for 3 events will apply starting in April. Payment-first system shall be implemented before WCA registrations can be approved and included on the official list of registered participants. Registration closes on May 13, 2018 so please pre-register and settle your payments on or before that date. Requests for change of events are only allowed up to the registration cut-off. Strictly no refund and no walk-in registrations on the day of the event.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 120 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₱350 (Philippine Peso).
1) Pre-register on the WCA website.
2) Settle your payment. (Please check Payment Methods tab)
3) For first time competitors, please email a scanned copy of any valid ID to the organizer.
4) Read the WCA rules and regulations.
5) Check the Competitor Guide and Event Schedule tabs.
6) Competitor or guardian must agree that the organizers, PCA and WCA shall not be liable for any personal injury, death, property damage or loss resulting from your participation of this event.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.