Vancouver Big Cubes Open 2019
- Aug 23 - 24, 2019
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- 6133 University Blvd, Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z1
The competition will be held in AMS Great Hall South on the 2nd Floor of the Nest.
- Liew Yee Voon (劉倚文)
- WCA Delegates
- Anthony Brooks and Kevin Matthews
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- The events 4x4x4 Blindfolded and 5x5x5 Blindfolded ("big cube BLD") will be held Friday evening, and these are the only events on Friday.
- If you are only competing in sighted (non-blindfolded) events, then you only need to come on Satuday.
- If you are competing on Friday, then you must finish competing in 4x4x4 Blindfolded before competing in 5x5x5 Blindfolded, and we would appreciate it if you could help us setup all the tables and chairs before/after these events.
- The cumulative time limit for 4x4x4 Blindfolded and 5x5x5 Blindfolded may be adjusted down to 2 hours, depending on how many competitors register for these events. If this is the case, affected competitors will be notified by email before the competition.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 100 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $25 (Canadian Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.