UK Rubik's Cube Championship 2015
- Nov 7 - 8, 2015
- Stevenage, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
- Danestrete, Stevenage, SG1 1EG
- UK Rubik's Cube Championship 2015 website
- Organization team
- UKCA Organisation Committee
- WCA Delegates
- Daniel Sheppard and James Molloy
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
For more information see the UKCA website.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
African records: Conor Cronin 4x4x4 Cube 50.12 (average), 7x7x7 Cube 4:47.99 (single), 3x3x3 Blindfolded 1:43.94 (single), 3x3x3 Blindfolded 2:04.42 (average), Pyraminx 5.98 (average), Square-1 22.60 (average), 3x3x3 Multi-Blind 3/3 13:15 (single), 3x3x3 With Feet 1:53.23 (single), and 3x3x3 With Feet 2:05.69 (average); Jesse Tipton Skewb 2.99 (single) and Skewb 5.70 (average).
European records: Breandan Vallance 5x5x5 Cube 52.21 (single) and 5x5x5 Cube 59.51 (average); Simon Crawford Square-1 11.22 (average).