Tolong Diam Medan 2018
- Dec 22 - 23, 2018
- Medan, North Sumatra, Indonesia
Education & Language Services
- Jl. HOS Cokroaminoto No.8 / 6 E, Pandau Hulu I, Medan Kota, Kota Medan, Sumatera Utara 20211, Indonesia
- Wilson Alvis (陈智胜) and Wong Chong Wen (黄崇文)
- WCA Delegate
- Wilson Alvis (陈智胜)
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- This is not your normal competition. If you have not competed before, you are welcome to attend, but this is not the best competition for your first experience. The competition is open to spectators at no charge.
- Please be quiet. These events can require immense focus, so as the name of the competition suggests, competitors and spectators must remain quiet to ensure fair and equal conditions for all competitors. Those who continually make noise will be asked to leave without refund.
- Competitors should expect to judge. Depending on the number of competitors who enter and the expected times per BLD attempt, the organisation team will schedule everyone's individual BLD attempts to give the competition a nice, clear structure. When you are not scheduled to compete (this includes FMCers), please be available to judge BLD attempts.
IMPORTANT! In accordance with articles 2g, 2k, and 2l, competitors that fail to abide by the specified WCA regulations shall be disqualified, at the discretion of the WCA delegate.
For further information, please send an email to Wilson Alvis.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 25 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is Rp150,000 (Indonesian Rupiah).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
On the spot registrations will be accepted with a base registration fee of Rp150,000 (Indonesian Rupiah).
Spectators can attend for free.
There is a flat rate fee of 150,000 IDR.
Only on the spot payment is accepted. Competitors should register online.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
|1||Vincent Hartanto Utomo||1.24||2.67||Indonesia||2.64||5.42||3.10||2.27||1.24|
|2||Wong Chong Wen (黄崇文)||1.34||NR||4.36||Singapore||3.74||5.60||4.16||5.17||1.34|
|3||Firstian Fushada (符逢城)||1.27||4.40||Indonesia||5.12||6.21||3.72||4.36||1.27|
|1||Firstian Fushada (符逢城)||53.77||DNF||Indonesia||53.77||DNF||DNF|
|2||Vincent Hartanto Utomo||1:20.00||DNF||Indonesia||2:35.95||DNF||1:20.00|
|3||Wong Chong Wen (黄崇文)||1:36.30||DNF||Singapore||1:36.30||DNF||DNF|
|1||Firstian Fushada (符逢城)||23||25.67||Indonesia||23||26||28|
|2||Wong Chong Wen (黄崇文)||25||26.33||Singapore||25||27||27|
|1||Firstian Fushada (符逢城)||51.27||54.56||Indonesia||51.27||57.19||52.03||1:09.77||54.46|
|2||Wong Chong Wen (黄崇文)||53.53||57.18||Singapore||54.67||1:14.67||59.31||57.55||53.53|
|3||Vincent Hartanto Utomo||54.74||1:00.09||Indonesia||54.74||58.53||59.23||1:03.07||1:02.52|
|1||Firstian Fushada (符逢城)||2.52||3.29||Indonesia||4.71||3.27||2.84||3.77||2.52|
|2||Vincent Hartanto Utomo||2.67||3.33||Indonesia||4.26||2.67||2.76||8.17||2.98|
|3||Wilson Alvis (陈智胜)||4.75||7.23||Indonesia||9.38||6.02||4.75||13.00||6.30|
|1||Firstian Fushada (符逢城)||7.93||10.41||Indonesia||13.76||7.93||12.23||8.63||10.36|
|2||Wong Chong Wen (黄崇文)||10.42||14.77||Singapore||13.80||12.37||DNF||10.42||18.13|
|3||Vincent Hartanto Utomo||13.55||18.97||Indonesia||13.55||22.73||19.71||34.88||14.48|
|1||Wong Chong Wen (黄崇文)||7:14.26||DNF||Singapore||DNF||7:14.26||DNF|
|2||Vincent Hartanto Utomo||7:14.56||DNF||Indonesia||DNF||8:45.95||7:14.56|
|3||Eng Dickson (黄迪胜)||30:06.00||DNF||Malaysia||DNF||DNF||30:06.00|
|1||Wong Chong Wen (黄崇文)||18:22.00||DNF||Singapore||DNF||DNF||18:22.00|
|1||Firstian Fushada (符逢城)||8/9 53:50||Indonesia||7/9 45:50||8/10 55:37||8/9 53:50|
|2||Wong Chong Wen (黄崇文)||9/11 53:54||Singapore||9/11 53:54||9/12 55:09||8/11 56:32|
|3||Vincent Hartanto Utomo||9/12 51:01||Indonesia||8/12 55:42||9/12 51:01||8/16 58:04|