Tesseract Open 2019
- Nov 9 - 10, 2019
- Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India
- Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Raisan, Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382007
LT - 1 ( B Block)
- Organization team
- Cubing Club of PDPU, Vasu Gondaliya, and Vinay Omkumar Khilwani
- WCA Delegate
- Shresth Shah
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 100 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₹300 (Indian Rupee).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Spectators can attend for free.
Registration fee -
Events Online Registration Fees ( in INR) Base Fee + 1 300 2 330 3 360 4 390 5 420 6 450 7 480 8 510 9 540 10 570 11 600
Pay the Registration Fees here - Payment Link
After you register on WCA and pay the fees wait upto 48 hours for your name to appear in list of registered participants.
1. You can't change the events once the registration closes.
2. It is mandatory to register on WCA and pay the registration fees to complete the full registration process.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.