Taj City Open 2018
- Dec 22, 2018
- Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India
- 39, Old Vijay Nagar Colony, Ratan Pura, Civil Lines, Agra, Uttar Pradesh - 282004
2nd Floor, Embarc Agra
- Organization team
- Shivam Bansal
- WCA Delegates
- Akash Rupela and Ujjawal Pabreja
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
Online Registration ends on 14th December 2018 at 23:59 IST. On The Spot (OTS) registration is available on 22nd December 2018 from 8:30 AM to 9:00 AM. There is a competitor limit of 40 competitors after which no registration will be accepted.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 40 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₹100 (Indian Rupee).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
On the spot registrations will be accepted with a base registration fee of ₹200 (Indian Rupee).
- Your registration will be confirmed after you've registered on WCA and made the payment online.
- If this is your first competition, please bring a valid ID proof along with you to the competition.
- Pay the registration fee through Cubelelo(LINK).
- A base fee of ₹100 and an additional fee of ₹50 per event is applicable till 15 November, 2018, after which it will increase as shown below. For example, if you compete in three events, your fees is ₹100 + (3 x ₹50 )= ₹250.
Date Base Fee (₹) Event Fee (₹) Upto 14 November 100 50 15 November - 14 December 150 50 On the Spot Registration 200 50
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
|3x3x3 Cube||Ujjawal Pabreja||6.11||7.33||India||7.18||6.11||7.33||10.12||7.48|
|2x2x2 Cube||Aryan Chhabra||2.38||2.83||India||2.89||3.00||2.59||3.52||2.38|
|4x4x4 Cube||Ujjawal Pabreja||28.82||32.66||India||28.82||38.13||36.16||32.84||28.98|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Shivam Bansal||24.22||DNF||India||24.22||25.86||DNF|
|3x3x3 Fewest Moves||Shivam Bansal||30||India||30|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Shivam Bansal||14.47||15.39||India||14.96||16.20||23.20||14.47||15.01|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 16 advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 10 advance to next round|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|4x4x4 Cube||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 3:00.00|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Final||Bo3||25:00.00 cumulative *|
|3x3x3 Fewest Moves||Final||Bo1||1 hour|
|Megaminx||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 4:00.00|
|Pyraminx||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 6 advance to next round|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue Embarc Agra.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone Asia/Kolkata.
Schedule for Saturday (December 22, 2018)
Kheria Airport, Agra (LINK) is the nearest airport (11.8km from the venue)
Agra is a tourist city with many hotels to suit all kind of budgets.
Below is the list of hotels which are close to the venue.
You can get more information on these from www.tripadvisor.com
1) P.L. Palace Lords Inn, Agra - 4 star hotel (2.4 km)
2) G Hotel Agra - 3 star hotel (1.7 km)
3) Hotel Alleviate Agra - 3.5 star hotel (3.1 km)
4) Hotel Metro - 3.5 star hotel - (1.9 km)
5) Hotel Nuova - 3.5 star hotel - (2.0 km)
6) Radisson Blu- 5 star hotel - (10.2 km)
7) Crystal Sarovar Premiere - 5 star hotel (7.1 km)
8) Jaypee Palace - 5 star hotel - (11.2 km)
There are several food outlets (for example - Dominos's, McDonald's, Pizza Hut) located within a radius of 2-3 km from the venue.
NOTE - Non-vegetarian food is strictly not allowed inside the venue premises.
We'll be exploring the beautiful city of Agra on 23rd December, a day after the competition. The popular tourist attractions include - Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Akbar's Tomb. If you want to tag along, get in touch with us!
The venue is marked on google maps - Link
Ola cabs is popular in Agra. Enter "Embarc Agra" on the app and the driver should drop you right at the venue gate.
This competition is sponsored by Cubelelo.com
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.