Sunday Silence Singapore 2022
- Jul 24, 2022
- Singapore, Singapore
Umazing Events @ TripleOne Somerset
- 111 Somerset Road, Singapore 238164
- Sunday Silence Singapore 2022 website
- Carmen Teo Bin Jie (张斌婕) and Wong Chong Wen (黄崇文)
- WCA Delegate
- Zhou Yichen (周奕臣)
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
While guests are permitted, we recommend that any accompanying guests should wait in TripleOne Somerset Mall so as to not distract the competitors. Guests who remain in the venue must remain silent when events are ongoing. Guests and/or competitors that are disruptive may be asked to leave the venue.
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 35 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $15 (Singapore Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until by contacting the organization team.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Registration fees: S$15 Entry fee and S$5 for each event.
i.e, S$20 for 1 event and S$35 for 4 events.
Note : There is a small amount of extra processing fees charged by PayPal.
* Register on WCA website.
* Pay for the corresponding registration fees here , then email the receipt of payment with your Full Name to email@example.com
* Paypal button can be found at: https://sites.google.com/view/sunday-silence-singapore/payment
* If you are a first time participant, please also attach in your email a photocopy of your passport/NRIC/birth certificate clearly stating your Name, Nationality and Date of Birth. Do censor other information such as NRIC if you wish to do so. EZlink card will not be accepted as it does not clearly state the individual's nationality.
* Include the participant name and competition name in the title of the email,
* Your registration is considered completed upon receiving your email.
* If the competitors limit is not reached, we will approve the registration on WCA within 24 hours.
* If you do not see your name shown on the WCA website within 24 hours, please inform us by email.
* If the competitors limit is reached, we will put your registration in a queue.
* If another competitor withdraws from the competition, the spot will be filled by the first registrant in the queue.
* If you wish to add event(s) to your registration, you should email to us and pay for the extra amount of registration fees before the registration deadline.
*Do note that there is an additional fee as we are using Paypal to collect registration fees for the competition.