Singapore Mini 2019
Registration requirements for the competition:Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition below.
There is a competitor limit of 100 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $10 (Singapore Dollar).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Spectators can attend for free.
Registration fee: S$10 entry fee and S$2 for each event.
i.e, S$12 for 1 event and S$18 for 4 events.
Note : There is a 10% handling and processing charge by Paypal.
1) Register on the WCA website.
2) Pay the registration fee here.
i.e, S$2 for 1 event and S$8 for 4 events.
3) Email the proof of payment and your Full Name to the organizers.
4) Once the competitor limit is reached, we will place your registration on a waitlist. If another competitor withdraws from the competition, the spot will be filled by the first registrant on the waitlist. Please note that you must pay the fees to enter the waitlist. Your registration will be refunded if you are not able to make it off of the waitlist.
5) If you wish to add or remove events, please email the organizers and pay for the extra amount of registration fee before the registration deadline.
For first time participants, please present your passport/NRIC clearly stating your Name, Nationality, and Date of Birth on the day of the competition.