Singapore Cube Championship 2019
- Feb 23 - 24, 2019
- Singapore, Singapore
- S16, Faculty of Science, 6 Science Drive 2, Singapore 117546
LT31, S16 level 3. There is a different venue for Sunday
- Singapore Cube Championship 2019 website
- NUS Mathematics Society
- WCA Delegate
- Zhou Yichen (周奕臣)
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
There is a different venue for Day 2 of the competition:
National University of Singapore
Faculty of Science, LT27
10 Lower Kent Ridge Road, Singapore 119076
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 200 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $10 (Singapore Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 40% of your registration fee.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
In addition to the base fee, there is a fee of S$4 for each event.
i.e, S$14 for 1 event and S$26 for 4 events.
Payment of registration fees
If you would like to pay by bank transfer(local only):
Account Name: National University of Singapore Mathematics Society (NUS Maths Society)
Account Number: 04181002605
Otherwise you need to pay using Paypal, please refer to the official website to make the payment.
Please remember to indicate the full name of the participant, and keep the receipt. Email the receipt of payment with your Full Name to email@example.com.
* Withdraw from the competition before registration deadline: S$8 will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
* Withdraw 1 or more events (but still participating) before deadline: 100% refund for the affected amount in cash during registration period.
* Withdraw after registration deadline: No refund
* Competitor who have completed registration but not able to participate due to the limit: S$8 will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
* Incomplete registration: No refund
Please note that:
* If the competitors limit is reached, we will put your registration in a queue.
* If another competitor withdraws from the competition, the spot will be filled by the first registrant in the queue. If the size of the queue reaches 10, we will CLOSE registration prior to the official deadline.
* If you wish to add event(s) to your registration, you should email to us and pay for the extra amount of registration fees before the registration deadline.
For first time participants, please attach in your email a photocopy of your passport/NRIC clearly stating your Name, Nationality and Date of Birth.
Your registration is considered completed upon receiving your email.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.