Shenzhen Good Afternoon 2020
- Nov 15, 2020
- Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Electronic Innovation Service Base
- No. 126, Wanxia Rd., Shekou, Nanshan District, Shenzhen
Meeting Room on the 1st Floor, Section 2
- Shenzhen Good Afternoon 2020 website
- Qingbin Chen (陈庆斌) and Yien Li (李忆恩)
- WCA Delegate
- Ming Zheng (郑鸣)
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
The structure of the competition in Shenzhen this year has been modified due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Competitors are only allowed to compete in one of the two competitions, Shenzhen Good Morning 2020 and Shenzhen Good Afternoon 2020, in two half-days respectively.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 50 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ¥120 (Chinese Renminbi Yuan).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
1. Participants shall monitor their health status and make sure that there is no fever, cough, fatigue, diarrhea and other symptoms before they register and participate in the competition.
2. Before the competition, competitors shall send the travelling information including railway, air ticket and hotel accommodation, to the organizer's E-mail (email@example.com) . Otherwise, the organizer wil forbid the competitors whose information is unknown and not refund the registration fee.
3. Search "深i您" and "国务院客户端" in WeChat. Fill in the information. Staff and competitors are permitted only after ensuring that there is no risk. Competitors from high-risk areas are not allowed to compete. Competitors from medium-risk areas should provide a negative nucleic acid test report within 7 days before the competition.
4. All the people, including competitors, spectators and staff members, must wear masks, be disinfected with alcohol in hands, and have their body temperature checked before entering the venue.
5. After the registration, if you are unable to participate due to the change of regional risk level, you can contact the organizer to cancel the registration and get refunded 95% of the registration fee.
All registration must be done online via cubingchina.com.
For Chinese domestic participants, a completed registration is online registration plus prepaid registration fee. For oversea participants, if you can't pay the fee online via Alipay, please contact the delegate. Then we will make a reservation for you by manually accepting your registration and you can pay the fee by cash at the venue. Please check the competition website for registration and the other information.
The registration fee comprise basic entry fee and additional fee per event.
There is a 16-hour pause time after the registration cancellation deadline that from 2020-10-31 20:00:00 GMT +8 to 2020-11-01 12:00:00 GMT +8, during which you are not able to register.
A waiting list will not be in use.
Registered competitors can add events to their registration through the registration page on CubingChina before 2020-11-02 12:00:00. Event registration fees must be paid for added events.
Registered events cannot be exchanged for other events (e.g. a competitor registered for 4x4 cannot change their registration to 2x2). Registrations cannot be exchanged among different people.
- Please keep in mind that, once you cancel the registraton, you are not able to attend the competition any more.
- Every competitor must have an idea about the regulations, especifically the WCA Safety Policy.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.