Saraswati Open 2020
- Feb 23, 2020
- Raigad, Maharashtra, India
Saraswati College Of Engineering
- Plot No. 46, Sector 5 Near MSEB Sub Station, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 410210
Room Number 113 & 116
- Organization team
- Ameya A. Mallya, Jeevan Pawar, Rotaract Club of Saraswati College, and Tanmay Pednekar
- WCA Delegate
- Somya Srivastava
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
Rtr. Jeevan Pawar - 9930701137
Ameya A. Mallya - 9137314377
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 120 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₹250 (Indian Rupee).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
On the spot registrations will be accepted with a base registration fee of ₹250 (Indian Rupee).
Spectators can attend for free.
Pay the registration fees here:https://www.cubelelo.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=2895
Registration fee for online registrations:
Number of events Online registration fee 1 250 2 300 3 350 4 400 5 450 6 500
1. You can't change the events once the registration closes.
2. It is mandatory to pay the registration fees to complete the full registration process.
3. Wait for 48 hours to get your registration confirmed after payment has been done
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.