San Jose Del Monte Cube Open 2019
- Apr 28, 2019
- San Jose Del Monte City, Bulacan, Philippines
Manny's Event Venue
- B17 L26B Skyline Road, Tungkong Mangga, City of San Jose Del Monte, Bulacan
- Antonio Miguel Garrote, Juan Alexis Atayde, Kenneth Carlos, Kurt Justine Bron, Nina Reyes, and Raymond Rosales
- WCA Delegate
- Cel Adriane Lalo
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
All registrants are required to read the Competitor Guide tab. Information about registration payment are found on the Payment Details tab.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 105 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₱350 (Philippine Peso).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
On the spot registrations will be accepted with a base registration fee of ₱350 (Philippine Peso).
Registration fee is 350php for the first 4 events (any of your choice) and additional 50php per extra event added there on. Regsitration steps:
- Register via this website.
- Wait for the payment details to be emailed to you.
- Pay the registration amount.
- Submit the payment receipt as instructed in the email.
If you have not received a payment information email within 48 hours please contact the Delegate.
NOTE: Payment for multiple competitors can be collated in one transaction as long as all concerned participants are registered on the WCA website.
WCA website registration is only until April 21, 2019. Payment is until April 22, 2019. Payment deadline and online registration may close earlier if the competitor limit is reached quickly.
Registration payment is non-refundable.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
|3x3x3 Cube||Sean Patrick Villanueva||6.83||7.64||Philippines||7.58||6.83||8.49||7.92||7.42|
|2x2x2 Cube||Brenton Angelo Lo Wong||2.35||2.71||Philippines||2.35||2.91||2.81||3.13||2.40|
|4x4x4 Cube||Inigo Miguel B. Palisoc||29.82||31.85||Philippines||40.20||29.82||31.65||33.67||30.24|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Maverick Sua||11.45||13.57||Philippines||11.45||13.43||13.78||13.49||14.29|
|Pyraminx||Nikolai Harvey Sy Zipagan||3.59||4.83||Philippines||5.15||3.59||4.33||6.29||5.01|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|4x4x4 Cube||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||5:00.00||2 attempts to get < 2:30.00|
|Pyraminx||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|Skewb||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue Manny's Event Venue.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone Asia/Manila.
Schedule for Sunday (April 28, 2019)
For the latest updates and announcements regarding the event, please visit the official facebook page of the Philippine Cubers Association or you can also visit our facebook page for latest updates too, SJDM Cubers
You can also join the official facebook community group of PCA.
FIRST TIME COMPETITORS
All newcomers are required to read WCA First-time Competitor Guide document to familiarize yoruself of the popular WCA regulations used to govern WCA competitions. Additionally, please watch this competitor tutorial by WCA Senior Delegate Kit Clement of the USA.
When you arrive at the competition venue, kindly follow the following steps:
1. Head to the registration table and sign on the competitor masterlist.
2. Get your Competitor Envelope which contains your Certificate of Participation, Event Schedule and grouping/officiating Team Assignment. You will be assigned to officiate at some point during the competition so be sure to take note of your assignement to avoid being disqualified. As per WCA Regulation 1e2, all competitors must be ready to officiate when called or assigned to. Declining such assginment merits disqualification at the discretion of the WCA Delegate.
3. Go inside the venue hall and wait for the competition to start.
Payment Details are emailed to the WCA account used to register on this website within 48hrs after pre-registration is complete. Be sure that you are using a valid email to be able to receive the payment details. Registration payment is non-refundable.
1. Ride a jeepney in front of Alimall going to Litex.
2. Once you arrived at Litex, ride a jeepney going to SM Fairview.
3. Go to the terminal of SM Fairview then ride a jeepney going to (any of these) Palmera / Bigte / Norzagaray and then tell the jeepney driver to drop you at Skyline.
4. After arriving at Skyline you will see a road there, walk there until you see the competition venue(Manny's Event Venue).
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.