Raipur Summer Cube Open 2019
- May 12, 2019
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India
- Atrium 1, Magneto Mall, GE Road Labhandih, Raipur, Chhattisgarh 492001
At the ground floor, after the main entrance
- Jai Kumar Relwani, Jainendra Jain, and Siddhi Parekh
- WCA Delegate
- Akula Pavan Kumar
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
Participants have to bring their own cube for the event.
On-the-spot (OTS) registration will be also be available as per the times mentioned in the Schedule Tab for 2x2, 3x3, 3x3 One-Handed and Pyraminx. The fees structure is variable as per information given in the Registration and Payments Tab.
Please note once you register in WCA site for the Raipur Summer Cube Open 2019, your name will be in waiting list and once your payment is done then your name will appear in competitors list within 1-2 days.
All the participants are requested to volunteer in the competition and every participant (except New comers) will be assigned to a particular event they have to Judge (or) Scramble for the entire event, all this will be decided by the organising team and will be informed 2 days before the event, we will make sure that your volunteering will not affect your main events and participation.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 100 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₹300 (Indian Rupee).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
On the spot registrations will be accepted with a base registration fee of ₹400 (Indian Rupee).
Pay according to the procedure mentioned in the Registration and Payments Tab.
On the spot registrations will also be available at a higher fees, please check the Registration and Payments Tab
1. Participants cannot change the events once the registration closes.
2. It is mandatory to pay the registration fees to complete the full registration process.
3. Wait for 48 hours to get your registration confirmed after payment has been done.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.