ROC the Cube 2022
- Jun 4, 2022
- Rochester, New York, United States
St. John Fisher College
- 3690 East Ave, Rochester, NY 14618
- Organization team
- Alex Cohen and Ethan Coolidge
- WCA Delegates
- Evan Liu, Lauren Phung, and Stephen Griggs
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
Events: 3x3, 4x4, 5x5, Clock, and Skewb
Competitors may bring at most one guest.
All attendees (competitors + guests) must show valid proof that they satisfy one of the following two requirements in order to be allowed in the venue:
- They are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. To clarify, an individual is only considered fully vaccinated if they have received their second dose of a two-dose vaccine (Pfizer or Moderna) or their only dose of a single-dose vaccine (J&J) more than two weeks before the competition. Any dose received after Saturday, May 21 is insufficient for entrance to the competition.
- They tested negative for COVID-19 within 96 hours (4 days) of the competition. The date when the test is conducted is what matters, not the date when the results are received. Any test conducted earlier than Tuesday, May 31 is insufficient for entrance to the competition.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 100 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $25 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until on the Register tab.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Spectators are only permitted as companions of competitors.
Registration is not complete until payment of the registration fee is made.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.