RGIT Cube Open 2019
- Mar 9, 2019
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology
- Rajiv Gandhi institute of Technology, Juhu Versova Link Road, Versova, Mumbai 400053
B21, 2nd Floor
- Organization team
- Hrishikesh Phapale, Nirmay Pujari, Rahul Adesh Salve, and Rishabh Sachdeva
- WCA Delegate
- Somya Srivastava
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
Note : No Shorts or 3/4ths will be allowed inside the college campus for both girls and boys. It is compulsory to carry an identity card (school/college/ aadhar card etc) for entry at the gate
Hrishikesh Phapale: +91 81041 72459
Rahul Salve: +91 79-77497302
Nirmay Pujari: +91 70215 18683
Rishabh Sachdeva: +91 91673 14898
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 120 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₹300 (Indian Rupee).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
The registration is on 1st come 1st serve basis, only the 1st 120 participants will be allowed to participate
Pay the registration fees here:
Registration fee for online registrations:
Number of events Online registration fee 1 300 2 350 3 400 4 450 5 500 6 550
1. You can't change the events once the registration closes.
2. It is mandatory to pay the registration fees to complete the full registration process.
3. Wait for 48 hours to get your registration confirmed after payment has been done
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.