Putra Speedcubing Challenge 2018
- Apr 7 - 8, 2018
- Selangor, Malaysia
Universiti Putra Malaysia
- Fakulti Kejuruteraan, Universiti Putra Malaysia, 43400 UPM Serdang, Selangor, Malaysia
Auditorium Fakulti Kejuruteraan
- Putra Speedcubing Challenge 2018 website
- Kelab Bimbingan Mahasiswa Universiti Putra Malaysia, Malaysia Cube Association (MYCA), and Muhammad Syahmi
- WCA Delegates
- Hoe Zi Yang and Leow Yi Jun (廖艺畯)
Kindly check the registration requirement in order to complete your registration.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 200 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is RM23.01 (Malaysian Ringgit).
Registration opens on Thursday, 1st March, 12:00am (GMT+8).
*** The steps for registration are as follows:**
2. Pay according to the no.of event that you registered and indicate the full name of the participant, email address (as per registered at WCA website).
3. Once registration and payment done, please email us (email@example.com) the receipt with:
i) FIrst timer - Photocopy/ of NRIC/Passport with name, nationality and DOB.
ii) Returner - WCA ID, with name.
4. If you wish to add event(s) to your registration, you should email to us and pay for the extra amount of registration fees before the registration deadline.
Please take note that:
* Payment of registration fee is only available through Paypal. Both debit and credit card are accepted.
* Payment which does not match with the event registered will be recognise as 'Incomplete registration'
* Incomplete registration: Registration fee of 1 event will be charged and the remaining balance will be refund.
* Withdraw from the competition before registration deadline: Registration fee of 1 event will be charged and the remaining balance will be refund.
* Withdraw 1 or more events (but still participating) before deadline: 100% refund for the affected amount in cash during registration on the competition day.
* Withdraw after registration deadline: No refund
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
|3x3x3 Cube||Muhammad Hariz Bin Azizan||7.29||8.67||Malaysia||8.74||8.68||7.29||10.12||8.59|
|2x2x2 Cube||Muhammad Ammar Aufa B. Rosman||1.48||2.32||Malaysia||2.24||3.98||1.48||2.14||2.58|
|4x4x4 Cube||Muhammad Hariz Bin Azizan||31.27||34.24||Malaysia||32.81||34.39||31.27||35.52||36.23|
|5x5x5 Cube||Lee Hoween||59.13||1:07.34||Malaysia||59.13||1:09.12||1:08.87||1:04.48||1:08.67|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Luqman Hakim Bin Hairil Azli||13.00||17.56||Malaysia||16.69||18.10||17.90||13.00||21.67|
|Clock||Manfred Siew Ee Sheng (蕭奕晟)||6.70||8.34||Malaysia||8.40||9.36||10.33||6.70||7.26|
|Megaminx||Darren Siew Ee Yaang (蕭奕暘)||47.60||50.61||Malaysia||51.18||53.01||47.60||49.88||50.76|
|Pyraminx||Muhammad Razin Bin Roslan||4.36||4.56||Malaysia||4.48||4.36||5.07||4.42||4.78|
|Skewb||Luqman Hakim Bin Hairil Azli||2.90||3.37||NR||Malaysia||3.46||4.23||3.61||2.90||3.04|
|Square-1||Muhammad Hafizuddin Akhtar Bin Mohd Zainal Abidin||12.27||13.82||Malaysia||15.34||12.94||12.27||13.19||21.05|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 50% advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 10 advance to next round|
|4x4x4 Cube||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:20.00||Top 10 advance to next round|
|5x5x5 Cube||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 2:00.00||Top 10 advance to next round|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:00.00||Top 10 advance to next round|
|Clock||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 30.00||Top 10 advance to next round|
|Megaminx||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 2:00.00||Top 10 advance to next round|
|Pyraminx||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 25.00||Top 10 advance to next round|
|Skewb||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 25.00||Top 10 advance to next round|
|Square-1||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:00.00||Top 10 advance to next round|
Any Latest Updates & Announcements will be added here, STAY TUNED!
26 MARCH 2018
Registration will reopen from 31st March 2018, 12:00am till 2nd April 2018, 12:00 am. For all who wish to participant may register and pay at MYCA website. Limited slot available.
3 APRIL 2018
Finalized schedule and the grouping has been released. Check Putra Speedcubing Challenge 2018 website for the schedule and grouping
Please refer to Putra Speedcubing Challenge 2018 Schedule page
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.