Please Be Quiet Reno 2017
- Oct 14, 2017
- Reno, Nevada, United States
University of Nevada, Reno
- 1664 N Virginia St
Ansari Business Building, Room 102 (first floor). Parking is available in the Brian J. Whalen Parking Complex.
- Ben Streeter and Brandon Harnish
- WCA Delegate
- Brandon Harnish
- A 'quiet events' competition presented by Reno Rubik's Cube Club.
- This competition will not hold popular events such as Rubik's Cube or 2x2x2 Cube. If you're thinking of coming to this competition as your first competition, we urge you to wait until our regular fall competition in November.
- Competitors register on this website by creating a WCA account, visiting the "Register" link, and by paying $18.75 via Stripe. Prospective competitors who have trouble with the payment system must contact Reno Rubik's Cube Club to troubleshoot or arrange an alternative method of payment.
- University of Nevada, Reno students, staff, and faculty are permitted to compete at a discounted rate of $12.50, paid via Stripe.
- Contrary to regular Reno competitions, this competition will accept no walk-on registrants.
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.
|1||Ishaan Agrawal||20.02||DNF||United States||23.17||DNF||20.02|
|2||Graham Siggins||32.01||36.67||United States||32.01||43.52||34.49|
|3||Neel Gore||32.91||DNF||United States||DNF||1:02.39||32.91|
|1||Graham Siggins||2:56.41||DNF||United States||3:46.81||2:56.41||DNF|
|2||Neel Gore||3:53.29||DNF||United States||DNF||3:53.29||DNF|
|3||Noah Joiner||5:42.95||DNF||United States||DNF||DNF||5:42.95|