Philippine Championship 2018
- Sep 28 - 30, 2018
- Quezon City, Philippines
- Brgy. Pasong Putik Quirino Highway, Novaliches, Quezon City, 1118 Metro Manila
Trade Center, Building A
- Michael Angelo Zafra, PCA Organizing Committee, and Simon Lim (林少秋)
- WCA Delegates
- Bille Janssen Lagarde, James Stephen Sarmiento Cubarol, and John Edison Ubaldo (ᜇ᜔ᜌᜓ︀ᜈ᜔ ᜁᜇᜒᜐᜓ︀ᜈ᜔ ᜂᜊᜎ᜔ᜇᜓ︀)
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
Registration fee is 350php for the first 3 events. Additional 50php will be implemented per extra event thereon. Payment-first basis will be implemented for competitors coming from the Philippines.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 250 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₱350 (Philippine Peso).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Registration fee is 350 php which is good for upto 3 events. 50 pesos shall be added for additional event(s). Payment is needed before registrations via the WCA website are approved.
After registering, please:
1. Wait for an email regarding payment details.
2. Settle the registration fee as instructed on the email.
3. Submit the payment receipt as instructed via email.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.