PB Smashathon Delhi 2019
Registration requirements for the competition:Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition below.
There is a competitor limit of 200 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₹300 (Indian Rupee).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee.
On the spot registrations will be accepted with a base registration fee of ₹400 (Indian Rupee).
- For online registration, a base fee of INR 300, along with per event fee of INR 50 is applicable. (INR 300 + minimum one event of INR 50 = INR 350) For example, if you participate in 3 events, the fee is 300 + (3 x 50) = INR 450.
- For on the spot registration, a base fee of INR 400, along with per event fee of INR 50 is applicable. (INR 400 + minimum one event of INR 50 = INR 450) For example, if you participate in 3 events, the fee is 400 + (3 x 50) = INR 550
- Payment can be made through one of the options below:
- Pay through Instamojo(LINK)
- Calculate your payment amount and pay through PayTm to 8447852838. Mention "PB Smashathon 2019" and your name in the payment description/comments. Please contact the organizers if you forget to specify this information.
Note (only for DTU students) :
1) There is NO registration fee only for participants currently studying in DTU. Please fill in this form (LINK) for us to verify your details and approve your registration.
2) This is valid only if you register online. For on the spot registration, DTU students have to pay the same amount as specified above (INR 400 + 50 x number of events)