PBQtah Winter 2022
- Mar 5, 2022
- Sandy, Utah, United States
- 9575 State St, Sandy, UT 84070
- Isaac Myers
- WCA Delegates
- Bradley Sampson, Brendan Bakker, Calvin Nielson, and Stone Amsbaugh
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- This is a "Please Be Quiet" competition, so standard speedsolving events will not be held.
- Each competitor is only allowed to bring one guest with them to the competition.
- Please review the COVID Precautions tab before registering.
- It is recommended you register as soon as possible to save a spot.
- No outside food and drink is allowed in the venue.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 30 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $20 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until on the Register tab.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Spectators are only permitted as companions of competitors.
* Registration is first come, first served based on the order of when payment is received.
* If you register and later realize you cannot make the event, email us and we will delete your registration and issue a 50% refund.
* After registration closes, no refunds will be awarded.
* Competitors may request (by email) to be added to more events before 5 PM Mountain Time on February 25th, 2022.
* Competitors may not add events after registration closes.
* Competitors may request (by email) to remove events from their registration.
* If the competitor limit has been reached, the waitlist opens. You can enter the waitlist by registering and paying the fee. Competitors will be accepted from the waitlist in the order that they paid.
* Competitors who do not make it off of the waitlist will receive a full refund after registration closes.
* No more registrations will be accepted from the waitlist after registration closes at 5 PM Mountain Time on February 25th, 2022.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Rowe Hessler||19.11||DNF||United States||19.11||DNF||21.56|
|3x3x3 Fewest Moves||Lewis Isom||24||25.00||United States||25||24||26|
|4x4x4 Blindfolded||Nathan Benson||6:02.57||6:48.34||United States||7:08.62||6:02.57||7:13.83|
|5x5x5 Blindfolded||Rowe Hessler||13:37.00||DNF||United States||DNF||DNF||13:37.00|
|3x3x3 Multi-Blind||Nathan Benson||12/15 56:14||United States||12/15 56:14|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||First round||Bo3||20:00.00 cumulative *||Top 12 advance to next round|
|Second round||Bo3||15:00.00 cumulative *||Top 6 advance to next round|
|Final||Bo3||10:00.00 cumulative *|
|3x3x3 Fewest Moves||Final||Mo3||1 hour|
|4x4x4 Blindfolded||Final||Bo3||1:30:00.00 total for 5x5x5 Blindfolded Final and 4x4x4 Blindfolded Final **|
|5x5x5 Blindfolded||Final||Bo3||1:30:00.00 total for 5x5x5 Blindfolded Final and 4x4x4 Blindfolded Final **|
|3x3x3 Multi-Blind||Final||Bo1||10:00.00 per cube, up to 60:00.00|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue Mountain America Expo Center.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone America/Denver.
Schedule for Saturday (March 05, 2022)
- This competition will be held in accordance with the WCA Competition Safety Policy.
- Masks are encouraged.
- Hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes will be available. All competitors should sanitize their hands and puzzles before each of their events.
- Any competitor or guest with COVID symptoms should stay home.
The events at this competition are fewest moves and all four blindfolded events. Here are some examples of tutorials to help you improve at those events:
3x3x3 Fewest Moves: #1, #2, #3
3x3x3 Blindfolded: #1, #2
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
A cumulative time limit may be enforced (see Regulation A1a2).
A cumulative time limit may be enforced across rounds (see Guideline A1a2++).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.