PBQtah Sandy Summer 2019
- Jul 20, 2019
- Sandy, Utah, United States
- 9750 South 300 West, Sandy, Utah 84070
- Bradley Sampson, Leslie Sampson, and Samuel Baird
- WCA Delegate
- Calvin Nielson
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- This competition will only have blindfolded and fewest moves events, but no traditional speedsolving events.
- It is recommended you register as soon as possible to save a spot.
- No outside food and drink is allowed in the venue.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 20 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $10 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 75% of your registration fee.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Spectators can attend for free.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.