Nigeria Open 2019
- May 25 - 26, 2019
- Lagos, Nigeria
- 16 Younis Bashorun Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
Room: Salle des Droits de l'Homme
- Arinze Owoh, Clément Cherblanc, and Kemi Awe
- WCA Delegate
- Soufiane Lakhlifi
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
You're asked to have read the WCA regulations, the tutorial at the competition is here to remind them to you!
It is very important to attend to at least one of the tutorials so that you can understand how the competition goes and to avoid incidents!
The competition is open to all competitors, of all ages and all nationalities!
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 100 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₦1,500 (Nigerian Naira).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 100% of your registration fee.
On the spot registrations will be accepted with a base registration fee of ₦1,500 (Nigerian Naira).
Pay to this account:
Account Number: 0460501423
You can transfer using the USSD or with your card.
If you have any issue with the above method, please contact the organisers to find a solution!
* Please fill the name of the guests who will come with you! There will be a list given to the school and all guests should be on it.
* If you want to make changes regarding your events, please let us know as soon as possible!
* Your registration will not be approved if you didn't pay the registration fee. Full registration = registration in the WCA website (link above) + fee paid
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.