NTU Open 2019
- Jun 29 - 30, 2019
- Singapore, Singapore
- Nanyang Technological University, School of Physical and Mathematical Science 21 Nanyang Link Singapore 637371
Lecture Theatre 1
- NTU Open 2019 website
- Teo Bin Jie (张斌杰) and Wong Chong Wen (黄崇文)
- WCA Delegate
- Zhou Yichen (周奕臣)
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 150 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $10 (Singapore Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 20% of your registration fee.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Registration fees: S$10 Entry fee and S$2 for each event.
i.e, S$12 for 1 event and S$18 for 4 events.
1) Register on WCA website.
2) Pay corresponding registration fees online, then email the receipt of payment with your Full Name to firstname.lastname@example.org. Details on payment are available here: https://sites.google.com/view/ntuwcaopen2019/home/registration#h.p_wPTwTqC6WG9B
3) For first time participants, please attach in your email a photocopy of your passport/NRIC clearly stating your Name, Nationality and Date of Birth.
4) Your registration is considered completed upon receiving your email.
5) If the competitors limit is not reached, we will approve the registration on WCA within 24 hours.
6) If you do not see your name shown on the WCA website within 24 hours, please inform us by email.
7) If the competitors limit is reached, we will put your registration in a queue.
8) If another competitor withdraw from the competition, the spot will be filled by the first registrant in the queue.
9) If you wish to add event(s) to your registration, you should email to us and pay for the extra amount of registration fees before the registration deadline.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
|3x3x3 Cube||Tee Kai Yang||6.81||7.63||Malaysia||7.46||6.81||7.77||7.65||8.94|
|2x2x2 Cube||Ng Jia Quan (黄佳铨)||1.88||2.11||Malaysia||1.91||2.11||3.77||2.30||1.88|
|4x4x4 Cube||Isaac Wong Chang Man||27.77||30.60||Singapore||27.77||29.90||32.83||33.30||29.06|
|5x5x5 Cube||Isaac Wong Chang Man||51.63||1:00.80||Singapore||1:06.22||51.63||52.69||1:04.88||1:04.84|
|6x6x6 Cube||Manfred Siew Ee Sheng (蕭奕晟)||1:48.78||1:51.88||Malaysia||1:49.16||1:48.78||1:57.69|
|7x7x7 Cube||Manfred Siew Ee Sheng (蕭奕晟)||2:17.46||NR||2:29.32||Malaysia||2:42.68||2:27.81||2:17.46|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Lim Jun Heng||34.00||DNF||Singapore||DNF||34.00||35.25|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Tee Kai Yang||10.80||12.38||Malaysia||11.53||11.65||17.13||13.97||10.80|
|Megaminx||Darren Siew Ee Yaang (蕭奕暘)||40.58||43.34||Malaysia||40.58||45.06||45.78||42.84||42.11|
|Pyraminx||Ng Jia Quan (黄佳铨)||2.19||3.42||Malaysia||4.18||3.44||3.22||3.59||2.19|
|Skewb||Yee Wen Foo||2.93||4.01||Malaysia||2.93||4.25||4.13||3.66||6.16|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 3:00.00||Top 30 advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 10.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|4x4x4 Cube||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:00.00||Top 6 advance to next round|
|5x5x5 Cube||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:40.00||Top 6 advance to next round|
|6x6x6 Cube||First round||Bo1 / Mo3||10:00.00||1 attempt to get < 3:40.00|
|7x7x7 Cube||First round||Bo1 / Mo3||10:00.00||1 attempt to get < 5:00.00|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Final||Bo3||15:00.00 cumulative *|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 30.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|Megaminx||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:40.00|
|Pyraminx||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 15.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|Skewb||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 15.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue Nanyang Technological University, School of Physical and Mathematical Science.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone Asia/Singapore.
Schedule for Saturday (June 29, 2019)
Schedule for Sunday (June 30, 2019)
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.