National Cubing Region Open 2017
- Jun 23 - 25, 2017
- New Delhi, Delhi, India
Delhi Technological University
- Delhi Technological University, Shahbad Daulatpur, Main Bawana Road, Delhi-110042
Convocation Hall, Civil Department
- National Cubing Region Open 2017 website
- Organization team
- Anant Jindal, Capital Cubing, and Nitin Kumar
- WCA Delegates
- Akash Rupela and Hari Anirudh
Pre-payment is compulsory for Online Registration which closes on 16th June. On the spot registration will be available from 8:00 to 8:30 A.M. on 23rd and 24th June. No exceptions will be entertained. Visit Registration Procedure Tab for Details.
- Main event
|3x3x3 Cube||Abhay Agarwal||8.84||9.42||India||8.84||9.26||9.80||10.13||9.20|
|2x2x2 Cube||Arnav Arora||1.49||2.12||India||1.71||2.52||4.22||2.13||1.49|
|4x4x4 Cube||Chetan Roger Dhanjal||30.96||36.99||India||37.47||48.57||37.17||36.32||30.96|
|5x5x5 Cube||Jeremy Singson||1:08.26||1:09.53||India||1:13.66||1:09.11||1:08.26||1:10.01||1:09.48|
|6x6x6 Cube||Shivam Bansal||2:18.85||2:21.48||India||2:18.85||2:22.34||2:23.25|
|7x7x7 Cube||Shivam Bansal||3:23.77||3:34.86||India||3:40.88||3:39.92||3:23.77|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Hari Anirudh||29.31||30.65||India||29.57||33.07||29.31|
|3x3x3 Fewest Moves||Prakhar Gupta||26||32.67||India||33||26||39|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Shubham Kumar||13.59||14.56||India||14.70||15.01||13.96||13.59||16.10|
|Skewb||Chetan Roger Dhanjal||2.80||3.75||India||2.80||6.59||3.68||3.33||4.25|
|4x4x4 Blindfolded||Hari Anirudh||2:50.82||DNF||India||DNF||4:11.63||2:50.82|
|5x5x5 Blindfolded||Shivam Bansal||10:02.00||DNF||India||DNF||17:23.00||10:02.00|
|3x3x3 Multi-Blind||Shivam Bansal||39/42 1:00:00||India||32/42 1:00:00||39/42 1:00:00|
|3x3x3 With Feet||Adithyaa Anand||35.24||38.40||NR||India||44.27||35.70||35.24|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00|
|4x4x4 Cube||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:30.00|
|5x5x5 Cube||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 3:00.00|
|6x6x6 Cube||First round||Bo1 / Mo3||10:00.00||1 attempt to get < 6:00.00|
|7x7x7 Cube||First round||Bo1 / Mo3||10:00.00||1 attempt to get < 8:00.00|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||First round||Bo3||10:00.00|
|3x3x3 Fewest Moves||Final||Mo3||1 hour|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:00.00|
|Clock||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 45.00|
|Megaminx||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 3:00.00|
|Square-1||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:30.00|
|3x3x3 Multi-Blind||Final||Bo2||10:00.00 per cube, up to 60:00.00|
|3x3x3 With Feet||First round||Bo1 / Mo3||10:00.00||1 attempt to get < 5:00.00|
A base fees of INR 150 and additional fees of INR 25 per event is applicable.
For example, if you do 4 events, your fees is 150 + (4 x 25 )= INR 250
Steps to Register
- Register on the WCA website. (LINK)
- Pay the registration fee through one of the below options:
- Calculate your payment amount and transfer through Paytm to 8447852838. In the description, mention NCR Open 2017, your name and WCA ID(if any).
- Pay through Instamojo (LINK).
- Wait upto 48 hours for your name to appear in list of registered participants. (LINK)
- Registration closes on 16th June, 2017.
On the Spot Registration
- This will be available from 8:00 to 8:30 A.M. on 23 June and 24 June.
- A base fees of INR 250 and additional fees of INR 25 per event is applicable. (i.e. INR 100 more than online fees)
The nearest metro station to the venue is Samaypur Badli on yellow line. You can either take a reserved auto rickshaw to the competition venue or a shared auto rickshaw/ E-rickshaw which will drop you at the main gate of college.
You can get many cab services from Delhi Airport such as Uber/Ola etc. which will drop you to the venue directly. (Google maps link)
Reaching Convocation Hall from Main Gate:
- Enter the main gate and go straight to reach kalpana chawla girls hostel.
- Take a left from there. Walk straight till you reach a T point. Then take the right.
- Walk straight and you will reach a four way. Go straight and civil block will be on your left in which there is the venue.
- Ask any student about convocation hall or mechanical canteen in case of any confusion.
If you are interested in volunteering, please fill up the volunteer form. (LINK)
- For outstation participants volunteering, we will be providing free accommodation in local cubers' homes. Please fill up the above form if you are interested.
- If you need help with finding a decent hotel, please write to us at email@example.com.
- There is mechanical branch Canteen which is at a walking distance from the venue and has a good menu.
- Orders from McDonald's and Dominos could be made which would deliver at the venue.
- Download the Swiggy/Zomato app for more food delivery options from nearby restaurants.
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.