Music City Speedsolving 2019
- Nov 1 - 2, 2019
- Nashville, Tennessee, United States
- 3710 Franklin Road, Nashville TN 37204
The Great Hall
- Aussie Greene and Eli Parker
- WCA Delegates
- Jacob Ambrose and Katie Hull
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
6x6 is the main event of this competition.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 100 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $15 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 95% of your registration fee.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Spectators can attend for free.
Registrations must be accepted manually, so if you do not see your name on the competitor's list within a business day, then please contact the organizers to resolve the issue.
Registrations may be deferred due to:
- Incorrect date of birth
- Incorrect name
- Representing a foreign country and not providing documentation
In all of the above cases, the organizers will email you before accepting the registration to confirm the information provided.
After the competitor limit has been reached, you may still pay and be put on a waiting list. If you are first on the waitlist and someone cancels their registration, then you will receive an email from the organizers. You must reply to the email and confirm your registration within 24 hours of receiving the email to compete. If no response is heard from you, the next person on the waiting list will be offered your spot. After the competition, all competitors on the waiting list will receive a refund for the registration cost minus tax.
Staff members will have a waived registration fee. Please contact the organizers if you are interested.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
|3x3x3 Cube||Luke Griesser||6.91||7.91||United States||8.48||8.04||7.21||8.67||6.91|
|2x2x2 Cube||Caleb Kinman||1.85||2.01||United States||1.87||1.91||2.86||1.85||2.25|
|5x5x5 Cube||Katie Hull||53.89||1:01.41||United States||1:01.83||1:05.92||1:02.10||1:00.29||53.89|
|6x6x6 Cube||Katie Hull||1:57.64||1:59.27||United States||2:02.15||1:58.01||1:57.64|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Jacob Ambrose||1:19.68||DNF||United States||DNF||1:19.68||DNF|
|3x3x3 Fewest Moves||Raymond Goslow||26||United States||26|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Eli Parker||10.94||12.90||United States||10.94||11.51||12.93||14.26||DNF|
|Pyraminx||Henry Savich||2.22||2.98||United States||3.33||2.75||2.22||5.72||2.86|
|3x3x3 Multi-Blind||Raymond Goslow||11/15 57:20||United States||11/15 57:20|
|3x3x3 With Feet||Raymond Goslow||30.46||37.15||United States||45.76||36.88||30.46||41.42||33.14|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 75% advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 16 advance to next round|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Ao5||1:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|5x5x5 Cube||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||5:00.00||2 attempts to get < 2:30.00|
|6x6x6 Cube||First round||Bo1 / Mo3||10:00.00||1 attempt to get < 4:30.00||Top 16 advance to next round|
|Second round||Bo1 / Mo3||10:00.00||1 attempt to get < 4:30.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|3x3x3 Fewest Moves||Final||Bo1||1 hour|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||2:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|Pyraminx||First round||Ao5||1:00.00||Top 13 advance to next round|
|3x3x3 Multi-Blind||Final||Bo1||10:00.00 per cube, up to 60:00.00|
|3x3x3 With Feet||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||6:00.00||2 attempts to get < 2:30.00|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue Woodmont Hills Church of Christ.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone America/New_York.
Schedule for Friday (November 01, 2019)
Schedule for Saturday (November 02, 2019)
- Please try to arrive at least 30 minutes early for the events you are competing in to ensure that you are on time for that event.
- We will use regulation 9p3) as much as we can. So if you do not arrive to compete by the time the event is starting, your spot may be given up the next competitor in the rankings.
- It would be wonderful if we could get some volunteer help from either the competitors or the parents. Judging is a super simple task and any staff member can teach anyone at any time. Judge for however long you'd feel like. It's an excellent way to make the time fly by!
- If you are only competing in events on Saturday you do not have to show up Friday.
- Your delegates for this competition are Jacob Ambrose and Katie Hull. Ask them if you have any questions throughout the day!
- Please try to arrive early to watch the new competitor introduction at 8:00am Saturday. If you won't be there on Saturday then please ask a staff member whenever you arrive to give you a rundown of how the competing process will work.
- Additionally you can watch Kit Clement's WCA Competitor Tutorial video.
- Please be familiar with all of WCA's regulations, most importantly Article A. If you have any questions about the regulations, feel free to ask us.
- In each event we will have rounds. We will take the top competitors onto the subsequent rounds. After a round is completed results will be entered into CubeComps (linked above). Your name will be highlighted if you made it to the next round.
- Each round will be divided into groups to help them run more efficiently. We will call the groups in order, along with a last call during the last group. Please come bring your puzzle up and wait in the competitor waiting area when your group is called. We are allowed to deny you the ability to compete if you do not come up by the last call.
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.