MathSoc Delhi Open 2020
- Feb 15 - 16, 2020
- New Delhi, Delhi, India
St. Stephen’s College, Delhi
- University Enclave, Near Vishwavidyalaya Metro Station, New Delhi-110007
- Organization team
- The Mathematics Society, St. Stephen's College
- WCA Delegate
- Pamulapati Sai Teja
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 150 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₹250 (Indian Rupee).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
On the spot registrations will be accepted with a base registration fee of ₹350 (Indian Rupee).
Spectators can attend for free.
On the Spot Registration is available between 1:30 and 2:00 P.M. on 15th February (for all events) and 9:30-10:30 A.M. on 16th February (for events on 16th February).
- For online registration, a base fee of INR 250, along with per event fee of INR 50 is applicable. For example, if you participate in 3 events, the fee is 250 + (3 x 50) = INR 400.
- For on the spot registration, a base fee of INR 350, along with per event fee of INR 50 is applicable. For example, if you participate in 3 events, the fee is 350 + (3 x 50) = INR 500
- Pay the registration fee through the Cubelelo website here
- If you haven't been to a WCA competition before, we suggest to you take a look at the new competitor tutorial
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.