Malaysia Cube Championship 2019
- Nov 22 - 24, 2019
- Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- 1, Jalan PJU 1a/48, Pusat Perdagangan Dana 1, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
(S-20 to S-23) The Space, Second Floor
- Malaysia Cube Championship 2019 website
- Leow Yi Jun (廖艺畯), Malaysia Cube Association (MYCA), Siew Hann Wen (蕭漢文), and Wang Junwen (王俊文)
- WCA Delegates
- Hoe Zi Yang, Leow Yi Jun (廖艺畯), and Wang Junwen (王俊文)
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
Please read through all tabs on this page as they contain very useful information.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 300 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is RM54.39 (Malaysian Ringgit).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
The base registration fee is RM 54.39 which include 3x3x3 Cube event only. Additional fees shall be added on top of the base registration fee according to events registered.
2x2x2 Cube - RM 4.18
4x4x4 Cube - RM 6.28
5x5x5 Cube - RM 6.28
6x6x6 Cube - RM 8.37
7x7x7 Cube - RM 10.46
3x3x3 Blindfolded - RM 5.23
3x3x3 Fewest Moves - RM 5.23
3x3x3 One-Handed - RM 4.18
3x3x3 With Feet - RM 6.28
Clock - RM 5.23
Megaminx - RM 8.37
Pyraminx - RM 4.18
Skewb - RM 4.18
Square-1 - RM 5.23
4x4x4 Blindfolded - RM 10.46
5x5x5 Blindfolded - RM 10.46
3x3x3 Multi Blind - RM 10.46
The extra steps for registration are as follows:
1. Pay according to the event(s) that you registered and indicate the full name of the participant, email address (as per registered at WCA website) at https://www.mycubeassociation.com/payment-mcc2019
2. Once registration and payment done, please email us (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org) the receipt with:
i) First timer - Photocopy/Snapshot of NRIC/Passport with Participant's Name, Nationality and Date of Birth (D.O.B).
ii) Returner - WCA ID, with Participant's Name.
If you wish to change any event(s) to your registration, you should email to usbefore the registration deadline. Our team will provide procedures needed.
Please take note that:
- Limitation of space: During online registration, all participants are required to update the number of guests that will be accompanying you (Max.3 pax / participant). Please do contact us immediately if you wish to have more than 3 guests.
**- All registration fees are payable via paypal (debit/credit card) only, walk-in payment and registration are not acceptable.
CIMB Bank Debit Cardholders are currently blocked from making any payments to Paypal due to an incident happened on Dec,17 2018 (For more information you may visit: http://str.sg/o2ih)
* You must complete all the steps given as per instructed, failure to do so will lead to incomplete registration.
* Please note that registrations are approved manually. If your registration is not approved within 3 working days after payment, please contact the organization team.
* Registration will close on Monday, November 4, 2019, 12:00 AM GMT+8, or when the competitor limit of 300 people is reached.
* Changes in event - If you wish to add/remove/amend your event, or withdraw from the competition please email us before Monday, November 4, 2019, 12:00 AM GMT+8.
* Payment which does not match with the events registered will be recognised as 'Incomplete registration'.
* Incomplete registration: The base registration fee will be charged and the remaining balance will be refund.
* Withdraw from the competition before registration deadline: The base registration fee will be charged and the remaining balance will be refund.
* Withdraw 1 or more events (but still participating) before deadline: 100% refund for the affected amount in cash during registration on the competition day.
* Withdraw after registration deadline: No refund.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.