LPU National Cube Challenge 2018
- Sep 1, 2018
- Kapurthala, Punjab, India
- Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar - Delhi G.T. Road, Phagwara, Punjab
Block 32, Level 1
- Akash Rupela, Ram Kumar, Utkarsh Jaiswal, and Vipin Yadav
- WCA Delegate
- Akash Rupela
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₹200 (Indian Rupee).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
On the spot registrations will be accepted with a base registration fee of ₹200 (Indian Rupee).
Spectators can attend for free.
On the spot registration is available from 8:00 to 9:00 on 1st September, 2018.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
|3x3x3 Cube||Lovin Raghava||10.40||10.77||India||10.49||10.59||12.46||10.40||11.23|
|2x2x2 Cube||Dhruv Arora||2.12||2.96||India||2.52||2.12||4.42||3.60||2.75|
|4x4x4 Cube||Dhruv Arora||46.58||47.08||India||47.87||50.34||46.63||46.74||46.58|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Akash Rupela||15.23||17.77||India||17.90||20.86||17.68||15.23||17.74|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00|
|4x4x4 Cube||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 3:00.00|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 3:00.00|
A base fees of INR 200 and additional fees of INR 50 per event is applicable.
For example, if you do 4 events, your fees is 200 + (4 x 50 )= INR 400.
Steps to Register
- Register on the WCA website. (LINK)
- Pay the registration fee through one of the below options:
- Calculate your payment amount and transfer through Paytm to 8447852838. In the description, mention LPU Cube Challenge 2018, your name and WCA ID(if any).
- Pay through Instamojo (LINK).
- Wait upto 48 hours for your name to appear in list of registered participants. (LINK)
- Online Registration closes on 24th August 2018. A second phase will be open from 27 August, 2018 to 30 August, 2018..
On the Spot Registration
- This will be available from 8:00 to 9:00 A.M. on 1 September.
- A base fees of INR 300 and additional fees of INR 50 per event is applicable. (i.e. INR 100 more than online fees)
- This is mainly for those who forget to register in due time. If you are facing problems with online payment, please write to us and we will be happy to assist you.
- There is no refund policy once you pay.
LPU is located on the main highway NH 1 .
There are 3 railway stations nearby jalandhar . The nearest railway stations to university are Jalandhar cantt and phagwara , and both are equidistant . Approx 6.5 km .
The next nearerst railway station is jalandhar city which is approximately 15 km .
All railway stations are well connected to the university by means of private buses , OLA cabs and private autos too .
The university is also connected to central bus stand of jalandhar . Any bus plying from bus stand towards Chandigarh, Ludhiana or Phagwara halts at LPU main gate . The same applies for Phagwara bus stand too . From there all buses plying towards jalandhar city halts at LPU main gate .
The nearest airport is Adampur which is approximately 25 kms away . The next two airports are Amritsar and Chandigarh . Amritsar is approximately 90 kms and Chandigarh is 135 kms . One can take direct buses including Volvo and PRTC towards jalandhar , which all halts at LPU main gate .
Food and Accommodation
There are numerous hotels nearby Lpu . Even lpu too has a hotel and paid accommodation facility with university itself . There are multiple restaurants and kiosks within university where one can have food at any time upto 11 pm .
The university has a shopping mall, dominos, CCD and other multiple food serving kiosks .
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.