Kavre Open 2019
- Jun 15, 2019
- Panauti, Nepal
SOS Children’s Village
- Panauti – 2 Shreekhandapur, Kavre (next to Information Technology Park and opposite to Kathmandu University)
(+977) 9861202601, (+977) 9803026752
- Anup Adhikari, Krishal KC, and Pradip Manandhar
- WCA Delegate
- Aayas Dhoj Joshi
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 80 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₨150 (Nepalese Rupee).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
On the spot registrations will be accepted with a base registration fee of ₨150 (Nepalese Rupee).
Spectators can attend for free.
On the spot registrations and payment for online registrations will be held at the venue from 8:00AM to 8:45 AM on the day of the competition i.e. 15th June 2019.
The base registration is inclusive of one event.
Each Additional Event: Rs. 75
If you are taking part in three events, your registration fee will include
- Rs. 150 (Base Registration)
- 2 x Rs. 75 (Additional Events)
Total= Rs. 300
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.