Kansai Big Cube 2018
- Oct 28, 2018
- Osaka, Japan
- 4-6, Akebono-cho, Daito-shi
- Kansai Big Cube 2018 website
- JRCA関西支部, Kengo Yamawaki (山脇憲吾), Kou Oobatake (大畠功), and Takayuki Ookusa (大艸尊之)
- WCA Delegates
- Kou Oobatake (大畠功) and Takayuki Ookusa (大艸尊之)
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
It is the main event of the big cube to be held in the Kansai area.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 100 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ¥1,000 (Japanese Yen).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Entry fee 1000yen (including 3x3 fee).
500yen for each additional event.
We accept payment only with cash at the entrance.
Applications on the day of competition are not accepted.
Please apply within the application deadline.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.