IIT Kanpur Open 2019
- Mar 9 - 10, 2019
- Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India
Hall of Fame, Outreach (main events venue)
- IIT Kanpur, Nankari, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208016, India
- Organization team
- Debartha Chakraborty, Harish Dechiraju, Pranshu Nigam, Rishabh Tamhane, and Rishav Goyal
- WCA Delegate
- Daniel James
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- Make sure you will be available at the venue at least 15 minutes before your event starts. You won't be allowed to participate in an event if you reach late.
- Make sure you go through all the WCA regulations.
- Please bring your ID card as well.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 80 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₹450 (Indian Rupee).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Spectators can attend for free.
The registration fees are:
1) For 1-3 events, Rs. 450
2) For 4-7 events, Rs. 600
3) For 8-12 events, Rs. 750
4)With accommodation and festival passes, for all the events, Rs. 1800+200(security deposit)
Steps to complete registration
Step 1 - Register here by selecting the events you want to participate in.
Step 2 - Pay the registration fee here.
Registration is free for IIT Kanpur students, but they have to register here. They still have to also register here!
Step 3 - Wait for 1-2 days for the updation of your name in the competitor's list.
1. If you fail to do online payment before registration closes, you won't be able to participate even if you had registered in WCA.
2. You can't change the events once the registration closes.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.