Guilin Open 2021
- May 16, 2021
- Guilin, Guangxi, China
Guilin Bacui Huanqiu School
- No. 5 Ludi Lane, Ludi Road, Diecai District
- Guilin Open 2021 website
- Organization team
- Lianghai Sui (眭亮海)
- WCA Delegate
- Ming Zheng (郑鸣)
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 120 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ¥60 (Chinese Renminbi Yuan).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Spectators can attend paying an entry fee of ¥20 (Chinese Renminbi Yuan).
1. Participants shall monitor their health status and make sure that there is no fever, cough and other COVID-19 symptoms before they register and participate in the competition.
2. Before the competition, competitors shall well prepare the travelling information including railway, air ticket and hotel reservation. The organizing team may ask competitors to provide their itinerary via E-mail before or after the competition.
3. Everyone must prepare the personal health QR-code. Here is the way to get it: Search "桂人助" and "国务院客户端" in WeChat, and fill in the information to declare the health condition. Staff and competitors are permitted only after ensuring that there is no risk.
4. Competitors from high-risk areas are not allowed to compete (the government restrict the people in the high-risk area to leave and travel). Competitors from medium-risk areas must provide a negative nucleic acid test report within 7 days before the competition.
5. All the people, including competitors, spectators and staff members, must wear masks, be disinfected with alcohol in hands, and have their body temperature checked before entering the venue (if you show any COVID-19 symptoms, you are not allowed to enter the venue).
6. Before the time 2021-05-15 20:00:00 GMT +8, if your location has been changed to high-risk level, you can contact the organizer to cancel the registration and get refunded 95% of the registration fee.
All registration must be done online via cubingchina.com.
For Chinese domestic participants, a completed registration is online registration plus prepaid registration fee. For foreign participants, if you can't pay the fee online via Alipay, please contact the delegate by E-mail right after you finish the onlineregistration. Then we will make a reservation for you by manually accepting your registration and you can pay the fee by cash at the venue. Please check the competition website for registration and the other information.
Guests and spectators need to purchase the entry ticket at the registration table on the competition day.
There is a 24-hour pause time after the registration cancellation deadline that from 2021-04-29 20:00:00 GMT +8 to 2021-04-30 20:00:00 GMT +8, during which you are not able to register.
A waiting list will not be in use.
Registered competitors can add events to their registration through the registration page on CubingChina before 2021-05-01 20:00:00 GMT +8. Event registration fees must be paid for added events.
Registered events cannot be exchanged for other events (for example, a competitor registered for 4x4 speedsolve cannot change their registration to 2x2 speedsolve). Registrations cannot be exchanged among different people.
- Please keep in mind that, once you cancel the registraton, you are not able to attend the competition any more.
- Every competitor must have an idea about the WCA regulations, especifically the WCA Safety Policy.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.