Grossmont Fall 2019
- Dec 14, 2019
- El Cajon, California, United States
- Grossmont College 8800 Grossmont College Drive El Cajon, CA 92020
Building 60 Griffin Gate
- Daiven Strom
- WCA Delegates
- Adam Walker and Michael Young
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- BEFORE REGISTRATION please be aware of competitor responsibilities.
- Spectating is free and open to the public. Photography and videography are permitted, however there shall be NO FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY.
- Please provide adult supervision for children under 12 years - thanks!
- If any changes are made to the competition or schedule, they will be clearly announced to all competitors in an email
- Schedule is tentative to change at the discretion of the organization team
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 80 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $20 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
How to Withdraw Registration for a Refund
Registered competitors withdraw their registration by emailing the organisation team (email@example.com) the following:
1. Statement of intent to withdraw registration with refund.
2. Name (and WCA ID, if applicable) of the competitor.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.