EduLearn-ARIS Ghana Championship 2020
- Feb 8 - 9, 2020
- Accra, Ghana
Al Rayan International School
- Boundary Rd
- Organization team
- Pooja Gokaldas
- WCA Delegate
- Akash Rupela
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 200 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₵50 (Ghanaian Cedi).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
On the spot registrations will be accepted with a base registration fee of ₵50 (Ghanaian Cedi).
- A base fee of 50 GHS will be applicable for 1-3 events.
- For each additional event, an additional fee of 10 GHS will be added.
- For example, if you are participating in 5 events, the base fee is 50 GHS for 3 events and an additional fee of 20 GHS for 2 events is applicable. So the total fee will be 70 GHS.
Registration payment must be made by MTN Mobile money to:
Your registration will be accepted only when the payment has been received.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
|3x3x3 Cube||Arinze Owoh||14.58||15.59||Nigeria||15.70||14.58||18.23||15.96||15.12|
|2x2x2 Cube||Arinze Owoh||2.54||4.61||Nigeria||6.91||5.45||3.55||4.83||2.54|
|4x4x4 Cube||Arinze Owoh||47.09||53.11||Nigeria||55.24||53.87||51.60||53.86||47.09|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Akash Rupela||1:03.16||DNF||India||1:03.16||DNF||DNF|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Arinze Owoh||23.11||26.84||Nigeria||30.56||23.11||23.60||26.36||31.07|
|Skewb||Wyatt Idell||6.63||9.62||United States||8.46||15.05||11.62||6.63||8.77|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 50 advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 16 advance to next round|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 20 advance to next round|
|4x4x4 Cube||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 3:00.00|
|Megaminx||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 5:00.00|
|Pyraminx||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 32 advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 10 advance to next round|
|Skewb||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 10 advance to next round|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue Al Rayan International School.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone Africa/Accra.
Schedule for Saturday (February 08, 2020)
Schedule for Sunday (February 09, 2020)
During the competition we will do a tutorial for newcomers at 8:30, don't miss it!
Meanwhile you can watch this video tutorial, that should give you a good overview of what to expect at the competition: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPL3eV-A0ww
Additionally we would like to remind you about some important regulations:
- You must be present and ready to compete when you are called to compete (see Regulation 2u). If you are late for your event you will not be able to compete!
- You must compete with your own puzzle (Regulation 3a), and it must comply with the Regulations in Article 3.
- You can film your solves, but if your camera has a screen then it must be out of your sight, and you cannot interact with your camera when the attempt has started (see Regulation 2i2).
- You must not use any electronic equipment during the attempt (for instance you cannot listen to music) (see Regulation 2i).
- You must not talk about the scrambles until the group is finished (see Regulation 2g3).
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.