Gem State Side Events 2022
- Sep 17, 2022
- Pocatello, Idaho, United States
Idaho State University Pond Student Union Building
- 1065 Cesar Chavez Ave, Pocatello, ID 83209
- Organization team
- Jack Martin, Porter Grummert, and Rustin Haderlie
- WCA Delegate
- Calvin Nielson
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 100 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $20 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 75% of your registration fee.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until by contacting the organization team.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
* Registration is first come, first served based on the order of when payment is received.
* If you register and later realize you cannot make the event, email us and we will delete your registration and issue a 75% refund.
* After registration closes, no refunds will be awarded.
* Competitors may request (by email) to be added to more events before 6:00 PM Mountain Daylight Time on September 8, 2022.
* Competitors may not add events after registration closes.
* Competitors may request (by email) to remove events from their registration.
* If the competitor limit has been reached, the waitlist opens. You can enter the waitlist by registering and paying the fee. Competitors will be accepted from the waitlist in the order that they paid.
* Competitors who do not make it off of the waitlist will receive a full refund after registration closes.
* No more registrations will be accepted from the waitlist after registration closes at 6:00 PM Mountain Daylight Time on September 8, 2022.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
|3x3x3 Cube||Calvin Nielson||9.72||10.89||United States||11.75||14.72||9.75||9.72||11.16|
|Pyraminx||Rustin Haderlie||2.94||5.32||United States||7.09||2.94||4.16||8.17||4.72|
|Skewb||Isaac Buck||3.46||4.77||United States||5.54||4.81||3.97||3.46||6.91|
|Square-1||Calvin Nielson||6.08||8.41||United States||6.08||6.91||9.40||11.11||8.93|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||5:00.00||Top 40 advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||5:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|Clock||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||1:00.00||2 attempts to get < 30.00||Top 6 advance to next round|
|Megaminx||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||3:30.00||2 attempts to get < 2:30.00|
|Pyraminx||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||1:00.00||2 attempts to get < 30.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|Skewb||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||1:00.00||2 attempts to get < 30.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|Square-1||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||2:00.00||2 attempts to get < 45.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue Idaho State University Pond Student Union Building.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone America/Boise.
Schedule for Saturday (September 17, 2022)
Huge thanks to The Cubicle for sponsoring this competition!
All of the group and scrambling assignments can be found here. Competitors will be asked to help judge or run in every event they compete in.
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.