- Mar 13 - 15, 2020
- Orlando, Florida, United States
Black Belt Center
- 4516 Hoffner Ave 32812
Venue is a martial arts studio, enter through the double black doors, overflow parking is across the street at Publix
- Nancy Hartman and Sean Hartman
- WCA Delegates
- Jacob Ambrose, Katie Hull, and Nancy Hartman
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
ST JUDES RESEARCH HOSPITAL
We will be giving a portion of the proceeds from registration fees to St Judes Research Hospital . You can also make a direct donation at the competition.
Please contact us if you are interested.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 85 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $30 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 95% of your registration fee.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Spectators can attend for free.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
|3x3x3 Cube||Sean Hartman||5.89||8.32||United States||7.37||9.42||5.89||8.16||10.26|
|2x2x2 Cube||Sean Hartman||1.56||2.94||United States||3.62||2.21||3.00||1.56||4.05|
|4x4x4 Cube||Katie Hull||26.71||28.68||United States||30.39||27.31||28.35||26.71||32.21|
|5x5x5 Cube||Tommy Cherry||51.54||57.68||United States||58.29||56.47||51.54||59.40||58.29|
|6x6x6 Cube||Sean Hartman||1:40.55||1:41.37||United States||1:40.55||1:41.97||1:41.59|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Tommy Cherry||18.07||DNF||United States||DNF||18.07||21.50|
|3x3x3 Fewest Moves||Cale Schoon||22||25.00||United States||27||26||22|
|Clock||Jacob Ambrose||5.50||6.74||United States||6.46||6.79||5.50||6.97||7.87|
|Skewb||Cale Schoon||2.90||3.55||United States||2.90||3.96||4.14||3.25||3.45|
|Square-1||Noah Swor||7.55||9.59||United States||10.25||10.44||7.55||10.92||8.08|
|4x4x4 Blindfolded||Cale Schoon||1:53.99||DNF||United States||1:53.99||DNF||DNF|
|5x5x5 Blindfolded||Tommy Cherry||4:44.59||DNF||United States||DNF||DNF||4:44.59|
|3x3x3 Multi-Blind||Cale Schoon||28/32 59:42||United States||28/32 59:42|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 75% advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|4x4x4 Cube||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||4:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:45.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|5x5x5 Cube||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||6:00.00||2 attempts to get < 2:30.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|6x6x6 Cube||First round||Bo1 / Mo3||10:00.00||1 attempt to get < 4:30.00||Top 75% advance to next round|
|Final||Bo1 / Mo3||10:00.00||1 attempt to get < 4:30.00|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||First round||Bo3||20:00.00 cumulative *||Top 8 advance to next round|
|3x3x3 Fewest Moves||Final||Mo3||1 hour|
|Clock||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||1:30.00||2 attempts to get < 45.00|
|Skewb||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|Square-1||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||2:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:00.00|
|4x4x4 Blindfolded||Final||Bo3||45:00.00 cumulative *|
|5x5x5 Blindfolded||Final||Bo3||1:00:00.00 cumulative *|
|3x3x3 Multi-Blind||Final||Bo1||10:00.00 per cube, up to 60:00.00|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue Black Belt Center.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone America/New_York.
Schedule for Friday (March 13, 2020)
Schedule for Saturday (March 14, 2020)
Schedule for Sunday (March 15, 2020)
St Judes Research Hospital helps children fighting cancer. They provide care at no cost to the child and research into cures. We will be having a portion of the proceeds to go to St Judes Research Hospital. You can make a donation on site to St Judes also.
(Links will be updated closer to the competition)
Group Sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BfYoQz_cn9rb4vhPJY9ZAVVcc5dC0aGJeb-3BKh51oQ
- Please try to arrive at least 30 minutes early for the events you are competing in to ensure that you are on time for your events
- We will use regulation 9p3 as much as we can, so if you do not arrive to compete by the event is ending your spot may be given up to the next competitor in the rankings.
- To keep the competition running on time and to ensure we can keep all events we will be requiring competitors to also judge. Pay attention to the group assignment sheet - If you are in the first group of an event you will then judge the second group, if in the second group you will judge the third group and so on - if you are in the last group you will judge the first group. This is essential to keep the events on schedule. We also invite any parents or guests to also help to judge - thank you for your support. Please arrive to attend the New Competitor & Judges tutorial.
- You can watch Kit Clement's WCA Competitor Tutorial Video
- Please be familiar with all of WCA's regulations, most importantly Article A. If you have any questions about the regulations, feel free to ask.
- In each event we will have rounds. We will take the top competitors into subsequent rounds. After a round is completed it will be entered into live.worldcubeassociation.org. Your name will be highlited if you are advancing to the next round.
- Each round will be divided into groups to help them run more efficiently. We will call the groups in order with a last call during the last group. Please bring your puzzle up and wait in the competitor waiting area when your group is called. We are allowed to deny you the ability to compete if you do not come up by the last call.
Please contact us if you are interested!
Certificates will be given for podium winners, we will update as to additional awards.
- Please make sure your email associated with your wca account is one that you regularly check as you will need to see any emails the organization team may send out.
- To register for this competition, you must pay in full in advance through Stripe. Your registration is not complete until you pay.
- If you are having payment problems, please contact the organizers for an alternative payment method.
- If you have already competed in a WCA competition and have not already claimed your WCA ID, please do so !!!!!!here!!!!!! before registering.
- To cancel your registration, please email the organizers with your name telling them you want to cancel your registration. You will recieve a 95% refund if you let us know before registration closes. If you are having trouble paying on the website or any other registration problems, please use the contact button to talk to us.
- After the competition reaches 85 competitors, a waitlist will be created. You must pay to be placed on the waitlist. If you are at the top of the waitlist and someone cancels their registration, you will receive an email from the organizers letting you know your registration was accepted.
- After the competition, all competitors on the waiting list will recieve a 95% refund.
- If the competition reaches its competitor limit and when registration closes, no additional registrations will be accepted. No exceptions.
We are excited to announce that THECUBICLE www.thecubicle.com will be sponsoring the sompetition with awards for the podium winners!!! Codes will be emailed following the competition.
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.