- Mar 16 - 17, 2019
- Orlando, Florida, United States
Black Belt Center
- 4516 Hoffner Ave 32812
Venue is a martial arts studio, enter through the double black doors, overflow parking is across the street at Publix
- Nancy Hartman and Sean Hartman
- WCA Delegates
- Katie Hull, Nancy Hartman, Seth Talbot, and Zachary Garber
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
ST JUDES RESEARCH HOSPITAL
We will be giving a portion of the proceeds from registration fees to St Judes Research Hospital - we will also be having a Cube Raffle (more info later on the cubes) and all proceeds will also go to St Judes Research Hospital. You can also make a direct donation at the competition.
MEET & GREET
We will be hosting a meet and greet on Friday March 15 from 730pm - 930pm EST at the venue. Come and see the venue, socialize with fellow cubers and meet your new Florida Delegate.
Please contact us if you are interested.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 100 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $20 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 95% of your registration fee.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
|3x3x3 Cube||Yi-Fan Wu (吳亦凡)||6.81||7.71||Taiwan||9.25||7.49||7.07||8.56||6.81|
|2x2x2 Cube||Tommy Cherry||0.95||1.78||United States||5.76||0.95||1.77||1.41||2.15|
|4x4x4 Cube||Yi-Fan Wu (吳亦凡)||24.81||28.48||Taiwan||33.84||29.82||25.56||30.06||24.81|
|5x5x5 Cube||Yi-Fan Wu (吳亦凡)||45.17||59.20||Taiwan||1:04.02||45.17||1:02.46||54.54||1:00.59|
|6x6x6 Cube||Yi-Fan Wu (吳亦凡)||1:38.56||1:51.61||Taiwan||2:00.50||1:55.77||1:38.56|
|7x7x7 Cube||Yi-Fan Wu (吳亦凡)||2:40.91||2:41.69||Taiwan||2:40.91||2:41.35||2:42.80|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Tommy Cherry||22.12||DNF||United States||DNF||DNF||22.12|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Sean Hartman||13.56||15.25||United States||18.00||13.65||14.87||17.24||13.56|
|Clock||Katie Hull||7.25||7.85||United States||7.25||8.02||7.89||8.37||7.64|
|Megaminx||Tommy Cherry||45.44||52.40||United States||53.96||46.98||45.44||57.35||56.25|
|Pyraminx||Sean Hartman||2.47||3.66||United States||4.00||7.18||3.27||2.47||3.71|
|Skewb||Thomas Bryan||3.69||4.35||United States||4.18||5.06||5.55||3.82||3.69|
|Square-1||Noah Swor||8.62||11.52||United States||12.66||11.83||12.24||10.48||8.62|
|4x4x4 Blindfolded||Noah Swor||13:23.00||DNF||United States||13:23.00||DNS||DNS|
|3x3x3 Multi-Blind||Noah Swor||6/9 1:00:00||United States||6/9 1:00:00|
|3x3x3 With Feet||Tommy Cherry||30.01||32.70||United States||37.23||32.33||30.22||35.55||30.01|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||5:00.00||Top 48 advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Ao5||2:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|4x4x4 Cube||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||4:15.00||2 attempts to get < 1:45.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|5x5x5 Cube||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||6:15.00||2 attempts to get < 2:30.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|6x6x6 Cube||Final||Bo1 / Mo3||10:00.00||1 attempt to get < 4:30.00|
|7x7x7 Cube||Final||Bo1 / Mo3||10:00.00||1 attempt to get < 6:30.00|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||First round||Bo3||20:00.00 cumulative *||Top 12 advance to next round|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||1:30.00||2 attempts to get < 45.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|Clock||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||1:30.00||2 attempts to get < 45.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|Megaminx||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||6:15.00||2 attempts to get < 2:30.00|
|Pyraminx||First round||Ao5||2:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|Skewb||First round||Ao5||2:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|Square-1||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||2:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:00.00|
|4x4x4 Blindfolded||Final||Bo3||1:15:00.00 total for 4x4x4 Blindfolded Final and 5x5x5 Blindfolded Final **|
|5x5x5 Blindfolded||Final||Bo3||1:15:00.00 total for 4x4x4 Blindfolded Final and 5x5x5 Blindfolded Final **|
|3x3x3 Multi-Blind||Final||Bo1||10:00.00 per cube, up to 60:00.00|
|3x3x3 With Feet||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||6:15.00||2 attempts to get < 2:30.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue Black Belt Center.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone America/New_York.
Schedule for Saturday (March 16, 2019)
Schedule for Sunday (March 17, 2019)
We will have a meet and greet at the venue on Friday March 15, 2019 from 7:30 pm to 9:30 pm EST Come by and visit with your fellow cubers, see the venue and meet your new Florida delegate.
We will be having a portion of the proceed to go to St Judes Research Hospital. We will be having a cube raffle for a Custom Cosmic of the winners choice (up to a $117 value) provided from the speedcubeshop.com with proceeds to go to St Judes Research Hospital as well. You can make a donation on site to St Judes also.
Thanks so much everyone for your contribution to benefit St. Judes Research Hospital - total raised was $375.00 !!!
(Links will be updated closer to the competition)
Group Sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1z1C9EuC2UWq8uG2pkrWMbKx2hBX2SeWd_q1N8AMvGPA/edit?usp=sharing
Live Results: http://cubecomps.com/live.php?cid=4033
- Please try to arrive at least 30 minutes early for the events you are competing in to ensure that you are on time for your events
- We will use regulation 9p3 as much as we can, so if you do not arrive to compete by the event is ending your spot may be given up to the next competitor in the rankings.
- To keep the competition running on time and to ensure we can keep all events we will be requiring competitors to also judge. If you are in the first group of an event you will then judge the second group, if in the second group you will judge the third group and so on - if you are in the last group you will judge the first group. This is essential to keep the events on schedule. We also invite any parents or guests to also help to judge - thank you for your support. Please arrive to attend the Judges tutorial if you need to.
- You can watch Kit Clement's WCA Competitor Tutorial Video
- Please be familiar with all of WCA's regulations, most importantly Article A. If you have any questions about the regulations, feel free to ask.
- In each event we will have rounds. We will take the top competitors into subsequent rounds. After a round is completed it will be entered into Cubecomps.com Your name will be highlited if you are advancing to the next round.
- Each round will be divided into groups to help them run more efficiently. We will call the groups in order with a last call during the last group. Please bring your puzzle up and wait in the competitor waiting area when your group is called. We are allowed to deny you the ability to compete if you do not come up by the last call.
Please contact us if you are interested
Certificates will be given for first time competitors as well as podium winners, we will update as to additional awards.
Speedcubeshop sponsored gift cards for the podium winners!!
This competition is sponsored by SpeedCubeShop.com
The winner of the cosmic cube raffle was Luis J. Rosas Martinez!
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
A cumulative time limit may be enforced (see Regulation A1a2).
A cumulative time limit may be enforced across rounds (see Guideline A1a2++).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.