Five Rivers Cube Open 2019
- Oct 5 - 6, 2019
- Jalandhar, Punjab, India
Cambridge International School
- Cambridge International School, Garha Road, Choti Baradari Part 2, Choti Baradari, Jalandhar, Punjab 144001
- Organization team
- Dhruv Arora
- WCA Delegates
- Akash Rupela and Ujjawal Pabreja
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is no competitor limit.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₹100 (Indian Rupee).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
On the spot registrations will be accepted with a base registration fee of ₹200 (Indian Rupee).
Spectators can attend for free.
A base fee of ₹100 and an additional fee of ₹50 per event is applicable till 31 August, after which it will increase as shown below. For example, if you compete in three events, your fees is ₹100 + (3 x ₹50 )= ₹250.
Date Base Fee (₹) Event Fee (₹) Upto 31 August 100 50 1 September - 27 September 150 50 On the Spot Registration 200 50
- On the spot registration is available all day on 5th October for all events and 8:30 to 10:00 A.M on 6th October for 2x2x2 Cube, 3x3x3 Cube, Pyraminx and Skewb, 3x3x3 Fewest Moves (events on 6th October).
- You can pre-register through one of the below options:
- Pay through Instamojo (Link)
- Calculate your payment amount and pay through PayTm to 8447852838. In the payment description, mention the competitor name and 'Five Rivers Cube Open 2019'
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.