Five Rivers Cube Open 2018
- Oct 6 - 7, 2018
- Jalandhar, Punjab, India
Cambridge International School
- Cambridge International School, Garha Road, Choti Baradari Part 2, Choti Baradari, Jalandhar, Punjab 144001
- Dhruv Arora
- WCA Delegates
- Akash Rupela and Ujjawal Pabreja
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₹100 (Indian Rupee).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
On the spot registrations will be accepted with a base registration fee of ₹200 (Indian Rupee).
Spectators can attend for free.
- Visit the Registration and payments tab for payment details. Your registration will only be confirmed after you have registered on the WCA website and paid for the competition.
- If this is your first competition, please bring an ID proof along with you to the competition.
- On the spot registration is available from 08:00 to 08:30 A.M. on 6th October for all events and 7:45 to 9:00 A.M on 7th October for 2x2, 3x3, Pyraminx and Skewb (events on 7th October)
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
|3x3x3 Cube||Aryan Chhabra||7.22||8.89||India||8.57||9.06||9.03||7.22||13.18|
|2x2x2 Cube||Dhruv Arora||2.05||2.76||India||3.08||4.06||2.05||2.24||2.95|
|4x4x4 Cube||Aryan Chhabra||28.69||35.89||India||38.51||28.69||35.69||38.72||33.47|
|5x5x5 Cube||Aryan Chhabra||1:04.64||1:14.10||India||1:04.64||1:07.57||1:21.13||DNF||1:13.61|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Anuj Singh Negi||2:00.22||DNF||India||2:00.22||DNF||2:24.48|
|3x3x3 Fewest Moves||Ujjawal Pabreja||28||India||28|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Hargun Singh Tikku||13.78||16.29||India||15.29||14.32||19.26||13.78||19.80|
|Skewb||Hargun Singh Tikku||4.34||4.85||India||4.34||5.61||4.56||DNF||4.38|
|3x3x3 With Feet||Dhruv Arora||32.92||38.40||India||36.60||44.03||32.92||41.32||37.28|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00|
|4x4x4 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00|
|5x5x5 Cube||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 3:00.00|
|3x3x3 Fewest Moves||Final||Bo1||1 hour|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||First round||Ao5||10:00.00|
|Megaminx||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 3:00.00|
|3x3x3 With Feet||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 4:00.00|
A base fee of ₹100 and an additional fee of ₹50 per event is applicable till 31 July, after which it will increase as shown below. For example, if you compete in three events, your fees is ₹100 + (3 x ₹50 )= ₹250.
|Date||Base Fee (₹)||Event Fee (₹)|
|Upto 31 July||100||50|
|1 August - 28 September||150||50|
|On the Spot Registration||200||50|
Steps to Register
- Register on the WCA website. (LINK)
- Pay the registration fee through one of the below options:
- Calculate your payment amount and transfer through Paytm to 8447852838. In the description, mention Five Rivers 2018, your name and WCA ID(if any).
- Pay through Instamojo (LINK.
- Wait upto 48 hours for your name to appear in list of registered participants. (LINK)
- Online Registration closes on 28th September 2018.
On the Spot Registration
- This will be available from 8:00 to 8:30 A.M. on 6th October for all events and 7:45-9:00 A.M on 7th October for 2x2, 3x3, Pyraminx and Skewb (all events on 7th October).
- A base fees of ₹200 and additional fees of ₹50 per event is applicable for on the spot registration.
- Payment for this will be done on the spot.
- This is mainly for those who forget to register in due time. If you are facing problems with online payment, please write to us and we will be happy to assist you.
Please contact the organizers if you need any assistance with Travel or Accommodation related to this competition.
Cube Partner : Cubenama
Sponsor : Life Health Foods
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.