Delhi Monsoon Open 2018
Online Registration ends on 14th July and On the spot registration is available on 22 July from 8:00 to 9:00. Visit registration and payments tab for details.
The main event for the competition is 2x2. 2x2 Winner will be declared the winner of Delhi Monsoon Open 2018.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 50 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₹200 (Indian Rupee).
- Visit the Registration and payments tab for payment details. Your registration will only be confirmed after you have registered on the WCA website and paid for the competition.
- You can apply for a refund by 11th July, 2018. This will be refunded back by reversing your transaction from your payment method and not in cash.
- All first-time competitors (newcomers) need to bring an ID proof with their date of birth to the competition.
- On the spot registration is available from 8:00 to 9:00 A.M. There is a competitor limit of 50 competitors and registration will be available on a first-come-first-serve basis till the limit of 50 competitors is reached.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.