Delhi Cubing Heat Wave 2018
- Jun 24, 2018
- New Delhi, Delhi, India
Gauri Shankar Mandir
- Gauri Shankar Mandir, Block A-4, Paschim Vihar, Delhi-110063
Temple Hall, On the First Floor
- Capital Cubing and Prakshal Jain
- WCA Delegates
- Akash Rupela and Ujjawal Pabreja
Pre-payment is compulsory for Online Registration which closes on 15th June. On the spot registration will be available from 8:15 to 8:45 A.M. on 24th June till a competitor limit of 120 is reached on a first come first serve basis. No exceptions will be entertained. Visit Registration and Payments Tab for Details.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 120 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₹200 (Indian Rupee).
- Visit the Registration and payments tab for payment details. Your registration will only be confirmed after you have registered on the WCA website and paid for the competition. If you do not register on the WCA website and the competitor limit is reached, your payment will be refunded.
- You can apply for a refund by 13th June, 2018 by contacting us through mail. This will be refunded back by reversing your transaction from your payment method and not in cash.
- If this is your first competition, please bring an ID proof along with you to the competition.
- On the spot registration is available from 8:15 to 8:45 A.M. on 24 June on a first come first serve basis till the competitor limit of 120 competitors is reached.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
|3x3x3 Cube||Ujjawal Pabreja||6.38||7.82||India||6.38||9.84||6.57||7.97||8.92|
|2x2x2 Cube||Rachit Soni||2.12||2.55||India||2.12||3.52||3.14||2.40||2.12|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Ujjawal Pabreja||8.52||NR||13.17||India||8.52||12.80||19.58||15.93||10.78|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 32 advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 24 advance to next round|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||5:00.00||2 attempts to get < 2:00.00||Top 10 advance to next round|
|Pyraminx||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 20 advance to next round|
|Skewb||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 20 advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 10 advance to next round|
A base fees of INR 200 and additional fees of INR 50 per event is applicable.
For example, if you do 4 events, your fees is 200 + (4 x 50 )= INR 400
Steps to Register
- Register on the WCA website. (LINK)
- Pay the registration fee through one of the below options:
- Calculate your payment amount and transfer through Paytm to 8447852838. In the description, mention Cubing Heat Wave 2018, your name and WCA ID(if any).
- Pay through Instamojo (LINK).
- Wait upto 48 hours for your name to appear in list of registered participants. (LINK)
- Online Registration closes on 15th June, 2018.
On the Spot Registration
- This will be available from 8:15 to 8:45 A.M. on 24th June.
- A base fees of INR 300 and additional fees of INR 50 per event is applicable. (i.e. INR 100 more than online fees)
- This is mainly for those who forget to register in due time. If you are facing problems with online payment, please write to us and we will be happy to assist you.
- There is a competitor limit of 120 competitors. If this limit is reached online, there will not be on the spot registration. If this limit is not reached online, on the spot registration will be on first come first serve basis till this is reached.
The nearest metro station to the venue is Paschim Vihar East on the Green Line. You can take an auto/rickshaw to the venue or even walk the 1 km distance.
You can get many cab services from Delhi Airport such as Uber/Ola etc. which will drop you to the venue directly. (Google maps link)
The tentative schedule of the competition is below. Some small changes might be made (like addition of rounds or the number of people qualifying to a round) based on actual registration count. Any such change will be clearly communicated via e-mail and announced during the competition.
Call For Staff
We are inviting applications for volunteering/staff for this competition.
Please fill out the staff form and we will contact you the week before the competition at the latest. (LINK)
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.