Daksh Cube Open 2019
- Feb 23 - 24, 2019
- Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu, India
Saastra Deemed to be University
- SASTRA Deemed to Be University, Thirumalaisamudram, Tamil Nadu 613401
TIFAC Core Auditorium
- Organization team
- Chennai Cubing Club, Rahul Venkatesan, and Ram Kumar
- WCA Delegate
- Daniel James
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- We won't be allowing late entry in the competition under any exceptions. Make sure you will be available at the venue when your name is called.
- Make sure you carry a valid ID when you enter the venue.
- Make sure you go through all the WCA regulations.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 100 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₹250 (Indian Rupee).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
On the spot registrations will be accepted with a base registration fee of ₹300 (Indian Rupee).
Spectators can attend for free.
The fee structure is Rs 200 + 50(no. of events).
For example, to participate in 3 events, you must pay, Rs 200 + 50(3) = Rs 350.
The OTS registration fee will be ₹50 (Indian Rupee) more than the online registration fee
Steps to complete registration
Step 1 - Register here by selecting the events you want to participate in.
Step 2 - Pay the registration fee through Google Pay (Tez) to the number - 8610650960 (CubeFreak007). Please mention your full name and the name of the competition (DCO'19 is enough) in the description of the payment. Once your payment is received, your registration will be accepted within a day.
1. If you fail to do online payment before registration closes, you have to do on-the-spot registration to participate in the competition.
2. You can't change the events once the registration closes.
3. The registration fee is non-refundable.
4. There is no on-spot registration. All participants must pay online.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.