Cubers Eve Lubartów 2021
- Dec 18 - 19, 2021
- Lubartów, Poland
- Legionów 3, 21-100 Lubartów
- Cubers Eve Lubartów 2021 website
- Piotr Tokarski
- WCA Delegates
- Hubert Hanusiak, Jakub Hamkało, and Piotr Trząski
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 140 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is 75 zł (Polish Złoty).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until by contacting the organization team.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Spectators can attend paying an entry fee of 10 zł (Polish Złoty).
- Fill in the registration form providing the necessary data and competitions.
- If you are determined - confirm your participation in the competition by clicking "Confirm" or the link in the email.
- Contrary to the message from the e-mail or pop-up window, payment for the competition will be made before the competition - by bank transfer.
- After the end of registration, an invoice will be sent to the email provided in the competition application within 24 hours to pay for participation in the competition.
- The transfer title should contain only the invoice number.
- Each person who did not resign from participation in the competition by the end of the registration period is required to pay the invoice issued, even if it turns out that he will not be able to take part in the competition.
- To resign from participation in the competition within the registration period, please send an e-mail to email@example.com "I resign from participation in the competition [name of the competition] - [name and surname of the participant]". You can also send an email using the contact tab on the home page. This is the only accepted form of canceling participation in the competition - the organizer will not take into account text messages or messages via other social messengers.
- The invoice payment deadline will be 5 days, so if someone makes the transfer later or on the last day - please prepare a confirmation of the transfer, which may be requested by the person issuing the ID when registering at the competition venue.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.