Cubers East India Open 2017
- Jan 7 - 8, 2017
- Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Golf Green Phase - II AOA (Apartment Owners' Association) Community Hall
- Golf Green, Phase - II, Kolkata - 700095
Near Golf Green Central Park
- Organization team
- Cubers East India Company
- WCA Delegate
- Shubhayan Kabir
PLEASE go through all the information given on the website, before you register and before mailing us with your questions. Online registrations begin on September 1, 2016 and end on January 5, 2017 at 23:59:59 hrs. On Spot Registrations (at the venue on competition day) will be charged extra and will be limited, hence we encourage all participants to register online.
- Main event
|3x3x3 Cube||Aryan Chhabra||8.28||9.59||India||8.64||10.71||20.09||8.28||9.42|
|2x2x2 Cube||Debanjan Poddar||2.87||3.14||India||2.94||3.99||2.87||3.23||3.24|
|4x4x4 Cube||Siddhikant Mishra||37.67||42.02||India||41.03||43.70||44.50||37.67||41.33|
|5x5x5 Cube||Kunal Oak||1:23.62||1:34.21||India||1:36.29||1:48.33||1:34.25||1:23.62||1:32.08|
|6x6x6 Cube||Kunal Oak||3:02.75||3:15.97||India||3:02.75||3:26.75||3:18.41|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Sristi Sarmah||42.54||DNF||India||42.54||DNF||1:09.07|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Kunal Oak||14.41||17.07||India||19.20||14.41||17.32||14.70||21.09|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00|
|4x4x4 Cube||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 2:00.00|
|5x5x5 Cube||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 3:00.00|
|6x6x6 Cube||Final||Bo1 / Mo3||10:00.00||1 attempt to get < 7:00.00|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:00.00|
|Pyraminx||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 25.00|
All participants must have a WCA account and must register on the WCA website of the competition (click here) before payment of registration fees. Any attendee who is not registered will NOT be allowed to participate.
Registrations are now open and will close on January, 5, 2017 at 23:59:59 hrs.
Only after Registration, the participant must follow one of the following procedures for payment of registration fees. The registration is accepted only after the payment has been processed, until which the registration is kept in the waiting list.
Steps for Online Payment:-
- Buy the competition ticket from our sponsors Cubelelo. To make your purchase click here.
- Once the website confirms your payment your WCA registration will be accepted within 2-3 business days.
- Don't forget to register(click here) before you purchase your ticket.
Steps for Offline Payment through collection drives/centres:-
- If you are unwilling/unable to pay online, you may drop in your fees in cash at collection drives in various areas of Kolkata and suburban areas.
- To see the list of places where the collections are being held click here.
- Don't forget to register(click here) before you come to the drives.
- Once you make your payment, please ask for your unique confirmation code and within 2-3 weekdays your registration will be accepted.
Steps for On Spot Payment:-
- Participants willing to pay only on spot on the competition day may pay their total registration fees at the venue itself according the last column of the chart mentioned below.
- Don't forget to register(click here) before you come to the venue, your registration will however be in the waiting list and only be accepted at the venue itself.
Registration fees are by all means non-negotiable, non-refundable and stipulated as per the following chart:
|Number of Events||If Paid by October 31, 2016||If Paying in November, 2016||If Paid after November, 2016 and until January 5, 2017||If Paid on January 7 or 8, 2016 at venue [On Spot]|
No physical ticket will be shipped.
On spot registration will be limited, hence recommend all participants to register online.
Day 1, January 7, 2017
|09:00||Megaminx Combined Round 1||5:00 min limit|
|09:45||6x6 Combined Round 1||7:00 min limit|
|10:30||5x5 Combined Round 1||3:30 min cut off|
|11:15||4x4 Combined Round 1||2:00 min cut off|
|12:15||Square-1 Combined Round 1||1:30 min cut off|
|13:30||3x3 One Handed Combined Round 1||1 min cut off|
|14:30||Pyraminx Combined Round 1||25 sec cut off|
|15:30||3x3 Blindfolded Round 1||20 minute cumulative limit|
|16:30||Skewb Combined Round 1||25 sec cut off|
|17:15||5x5 Finals||top 6/8|
|18:00||Square-1 Finals||top 6/8|
|18:30||6x6 Finals||top 6|
|19:00||Megaminx Finals||top 6|
[On spot registrations are to be completed by 9:30 am]
Day 2, January 8, 2017
|8:00||Gates Open||On spot registrations to be completed by 10:00 am, any one of 4x4, OH, Pyraminx and Skewb if missed on day 1 can be done today by 9:30|
|9:00||3x3 Combined Round 1||4:00 min limit|
|10:15||2x2 Combined Round 1||1:00 min limit|
|11:00||3x3 Blindfolded Finals||20 minute cumulative limit|
|11:45||Skewb Finals||all sub 10 average|
|12:45||3x3 Round 2||sub 25 average|
|13:30||2x2 Round 2||sub 8 average|
|14:15||3x3 One Handed Finals||sub 30 average|
|14:45||Pyraminx Finals||sub 15 average|
|15:15||4x4 Finals||sub 1:15 min average|
|16:00||2x2 Finals||top 10|
|16:45||3x3 Finals head to head||top 10|
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.