Cube for Cambodia 2018
Registration requirements for the competition:Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition below.
There is a competitor limit of 100 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $15 (Australian Dollar).
* Login to the WCA website.
* Navigate to the competition page.
* Click Register.
* Select the events that you would like to compete in.
* Click Register.
* Pay using the WCA Stripe system.
Please ensure that you are using a valid email address for your WCA acccount.
You will receive an email stating "You have registered for Cube for Cambodia 2018". This does NOT mean that you are on the Registration List. You will go onto the Waiting List.
Competitors on the Waiting List will not be reviewed until payment is made.
Registration may close earlier if the limit is reached. It may close within an hour of opening.
* The Waiting List is sorted and processed based on the order of payment.
* It may take a day or two to manually review.
* You will receive an email "Your registration for Cube for Cambodia 2018 has been accepted" once approved and you will appear on the Competitor list on the competition page.
* Competitors still on the Waiting List will receive a refund and be deleted on 23rd of April. They may ask for a refund earlier.
* Competitors on the Registration List have until the 22nd of April to notify Speedcubing Australia by email if they would like to delete their registration and receive a refund so that someone else from the Waiting List may compete. Refunds will not be given to competitors on the Registration List after the 22nd of April.
* Competitors on the Waiting List may withdraw and receive a refund by contacting Speedcubing Australia via email.