Cube Jatra 2019
- Nov 16, 2019
- Kathmandu, Nepal
- Kanjirowa National H.S School, Koteshwor (Near Balkumari Bridge), Kathmandu 44600
6th Floor, School Hall
(+977)9861202601, (+977)9843674437, (+977)9860190828, (+977)9860906361
- Anup Adhikari, Bishal Shrestha, Krishal KC, and Kritika KC
- WCA Delegate
- Akula Pavan Kumar
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
Pre-registration on WCA website is compulsory. All participants must register online by 14th Nov, 2019. You can pay the fees from 08:00 to 09:30 A.M. on day of the competition. Visit Registration and Payments Tab for more details.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 100 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is Rs.300 (Nepalese Rupee).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
On the spot registrations will be accepted with a base registration fee of Rs.350 (Nepalese Rupee).
The Participant should compulsorily register on WCA and should make the payment on or before 14th NOV 2019.
All the Newcomers are requested to get their valid ID proofs with Date of Birth Mentioned on it.
For the Returning Participants: Please Claim your WCA ID if you have not yet Claimed. Link is Provided Below.
- A base fee of Rs 300 is applicable which includes 1 event. An additional fee of Rs 50 per event will be applicable.
- For example. If you compete in 3 events, you pay base fees for 1 event and additional fee for 2 events. So Total 300 + (2x50)= Rs 400.
- All amounts are in Nepali Rupees.
Payment will be done on the spot from 08:00 to 09:30 hours at the venue. You can pay the organizers in person before the competition if you like.
There will be provision for on the spot registration. But the base registration fee will be Rs 350
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.