Cube Jatra 2017
- Aug 12, 2017
- Kathmandu, Nepal
- Kanjirowa National H.S School, Koteshwor (Near Balkumari Bridge), Kathmandu 44600
6th Floor, School Hall
(+977)9861202601, (+977)9860687671, (+977)9813933879
- Aayush Ranjit, Anup Adhikari, and Kritika KC
- WCA Delegate
- Akash Rupela
Pre-registration on WCA website is compulsory. All participants must register online by 10th August, 2017. You can pay the fees from 08:00 to 09:00 A.M. on day of the competition. Visit Registration and Payments Tab for more details.
- Main event
|3x3x3 Cube||Arnav Arora||8.64||10.53||India||9.78||12.65||11.76||8.64||10.06|
|2x2x2 Cube||Arnav Arora||1.33||1.99||India||1.99||1.33||6.71||1.97||2.01|
|4x4x4 Cube||Arnav Arora||37.31||40.76||India||44.52||37.31||46.03||38.76||39.00|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Arnav Arora||15.94||16.70||India||16.56||16.50||17.05||15.94||17.34|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00|
|4x4x4 Cube||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 3:00.00|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||First round||Ao5||10:00.00|
Register on the WCA website (LINK). This closes on 10th August, 2017.
- A base fee of Rs 350 is applicable which includes 1 event. An additional fee of Rs 50 per event will be applicable.
- For example. If you compete in 3 events, you pay base fees for 1 event and additional fee for 2 events. So Tota 350 + (2x50)= Rs 450.
- All amounts are in Nepali Rupees.
Payment will be done on the spot from 08:00 to 09:00 hours at the venue. You can pay the organizers in person before the competition if you like.
There will not be any on the spot registration. Make sure you pre-register on the WCA website.
The above schedule is tentative. Small changes may be made during the course of the competition. If any change is made, it will be clearly announced in the venue and it is recommended to watch out for announcements.
The nearest and the only International Airport of Nepal, Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA) is at a distance of 10 minutes by a vehicle. You can easily get a taxi or bus from airport to the venue. Contact the organizers for exact details.
- Since the venue is right beside the road, buses from anywhere can be found up the the location of the venue, its 1 minute walk from the bus stop.
- Ring Road users can use any Ring road bus and drop at Balkumari. After getting down, there is a gate on the left with a board displaying "Kanjirowa".
- If anyone is from in Valley or out of Valley, then they can come up to Koteshowr from where its a 5 min walk.
You can download Maps.me app and download central development region offline map for convenience. Contact organizers for any help.
Please contact the organizers for help regarding accommodation.
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.