Cube Challenge Quark 2017
- Feb 5, 2017
- South Goa, Goa, India
BITS Pilani K K Birla Goa Campus
- BITS Pilani K K Birla Goa Campus,NH 17 B, Zuarinagar
- Cube Challenge Quark 2017 website
- Rahul Bhateja
- WCA Delegate
- Akash Rupela
Online Registration closes on 2nd February at 23:59 IST. Your registration will only be confirmed after you have made your payment online. On the spot Registration will be available from 8:00 to 9:00 AM on day of the competition. Please check the Registration Procedure Tab for detailed instructions. Please carry an ID proof with you on day of the event.
- Main event
|3x3x3 Cube||Vijay Kishore||7.27||8.52||India||10.75||9.49||7.27||7.42||8.66|
|2x2x2 Cube||Arnav Arora||1.52||2.48||India||6.86||2.35||2.21||1.52||2.88|
|4x4x4 Cube||Akash Rupela||39.76||43.14||India||39.76||46.33||42.63||42.22||44.58|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Akash Rupela||1:35.71||DNF||India||DNF||1:35.71||DNF|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Arnav Arora||15.13||17.65||India||17.81||19.74||17.81||15.13||17.33|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00|
|4x4x4 Cube||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 3:30.00|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||First round||Ao5||10:00.00|
- Register on the WCA Website. (LINK)
- Register on the Quark Website (LINK). You will receive an email to activate your account.
- Login to the Quark Website. Click on the payments Tab. (LINK)
- Read the payment instructions and make a payment based of 200 INR if you just want to register and mail the receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you also want accomodation, you will need to pay for it accordingly as mentioned on the website.
- Once you have mailed the receipt, your name will appear in the list of registered competitors within 2 days. If it doesn't reflect, please write to the Delegate.
- Carry a printout of the payment receipt and your ID Proof when you come to the competition, collecting the entry pass at the gate of the college.
- This closes on 2nd February at 23:59 IST. After that only on the spot registration will be available.
On the Spot Registration
- Carry your ID Proof with you. Reach the gate of college and take your pass. You will have to make a payment of 200 INR in cash.
- You also need to register separately once you reach the competition venue inside the college for your results to be uploaded on WCA. This will be available from 8:00 to 9:00 A.M.
- If you are late. You will not be allowed. Be on time and inform the delegate in advance if any unexpected delay comes up.
- Bringing your ID Proof is necessary.
- For both online and on the spot registrations, there will be some formalities for registration inside the college which will take 15-20 minutes.
- For any queries, please feel free to contact the Organizer or WCA Delegate.
The final schedule is below.
- It is important for all competitors to be present for the Introduction Session as we will brief the rules and regulations one should know.
- An additional round of 4x4 may be added if we are ahead of schedule. It will be clearly announced at the venue if this is the case.
- Exact details including heats for all events will be mailed to all participants once the online registrations close, i.e. on 3rd February, 2017. Do not worry if you don't know what is heats.
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.