- Mar 31, 2018
- Urdaneta City, Philippines
Urdaneta Garden Resort
- Urdaneta Garden Resort, Manuel Roxas St, Urdaneta City, Pangasinan, Philippines
Ask for directions from the hotel and resort's receptionist upfront.
- Richmond Mico Rigor, Rodolfo Jepte Lutrania Mabanta, and Wonder Dygico
- WCA Delegate
- Rodolfo Jepte Lutrania Mabanta
Competitors is strictly limited to 40 persons only. Registration fee is 300php covering all events. Payment-first basis shall be implemented. For payment details, go to payment tab.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 40 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₱300 (Philippine Peso).
Registration fee covers all events and certificate of participation for all competitors.
To register, log-in to your WCA account. For those who are competing for the first time, you must sign up first.
Name: Richmond Mico C. Rigor
Address: Mahabang Parang, Angono, Rizal
Contact Number: 09480688476
BDO Bank Deposit
Account Name: Evelyn Abao Salgado
Account Number: 004870350877
You must send your proof of payment to this e-mail address: email@example.com
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
|3x3x3 Cube||Phil Patrick F. Isidro||8.05||9.12||Philippines||9.06||9.50||9.60||8.81||8.05|
|4x4x4 Cube||Richmond Mico Rigor||29.96||33.24||Philippines||34.49||29.96||32.59||36.07||32.64|
|6x6x6 Cube||Richmond Mico Rigor||1:53.92||NR||2:01.87||NR||Philippines||1:59.65||2:12.04||1:53.92|
|7x7x7 Cube||Richmond Mico Rigor||3:09.59||3:25.47||Philippines||3:09.59||3:34.64||3:32.19|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Phil Patrick F. Isidro||10.10||NR||12.98||NR||Philippines||10.10||15.75||11.55||14.31||13.09|
|3x3x3 With Feet||Louie Jay Quibote||24.28||30.82||Philippines||34.82||36.53||29.91||27.72||24.28|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00|
|4x4x4 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00|
|3x3x3 With Feet||First round||Ao5||10:00.00|
|7:00 AM - 8:00 AM||REGISTRATION / WARM-UP|
|8:00 AM - 9:00 AM||3x3x3 Cube||First||Average of 5||10 min||Top 16 qualifies for final round|
|9:00 AM - 10:00 AM||3x3x3 One- Handed||Final||Average of 5||10 min|
|10:00 AM - 11:00 AM||4x4x4 Cube||First||Average of 5||10 min||Top 8 qualifies for final round|
|11:00 AM - 12:00 PM||3x3x3 With Feet||Final||Average of 5||10 min|
|12:00 PM - 12:30 PM||LUNCH BREAK|
|12:30 PM - 1:15 PM||6x6x6 Cube||Final||Mean of 3||10 min|
|1:15 PM - 2:00 PM||7x7x7 Cube||Final||Mean of 3||10 min|
|2:00 PM - 2:30 PM||4x4x4 Cube||Final||Average of 5||10 min|
|2:30 PM - 3:30 PM||3x3x3 Cube||Final||Average of 5||10 min||Head-to-Head|
|3:30 PM - 4:00 PM||Underwater Solving||Unofficial Event|
|4:00 PM - 4:30 PM||AWARDING|
Deadline of payment is extended until March 28th, 2018.
Account Name: Richmond Mico Cuenca Rigor
Account Number: 1919-2051-36
NOTE: You must write your name in the receipt and send it to this email address for approval: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cube-A-POOLooza 2018 will be held at Urdaneta Garden Resort, Manuel Roxas Street, Urdaneta, Pangasinan.
Directions to the venue:
FROM CB MALL - URDANETA:
- Ride a tricycle and tell the driver to drop you off at Urdaneta Garden Resort.
FROM CUBAO, QC:
- Look for Solid North Transit or Victory Liner Terminals.
- Ride a Bus going to Dagupan.
- Drop off at CB Mall - Urdaneta.
- Once near the mall, ride a tricycle and tell the driver to drop you off at Urdaneta Garden Resort.
Friendly Reminder: For students coming from Cubao, bring your Student ID for discount.
- Competitors must be familiar with the WCA Regulations for running a competition. For first timers. you can watch the WCA Competitor Tutorial here.
- For officiating and solving, competitors will be divided into 2 groups (Groupings TBA). They must know their respective roles and groups. Everyone is expected to cooperate in officiating (Article 1, WCA regulations).
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.